Monday, June 15, 2015

ASKING AND RECEIVING


Dear One,
    My children in the earth need to realize that My loyalty to them is nothing like the disloyalty of earthly fathers who do not keep promises, are neglectful, abusive, inattentive, unloving, disrespectful and selfish.  Jesus came to earth to show you My personality, My loyalty, My love, My respect, My unselfishness and My constant attentiveness to your needs, wants and desires.  He met the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of every person who came to Him for help and who believed that He would help them. He was the epitome in the earth of My desire to help everyone who comes to Me. (Matthew 7:7-12)
     My invitation to come to Me for the answer to your needs and My desire to meet those needs is contingent only on your belief and your asking.  As I told Marcia, your sister in Christ, I love it when you ask.  That shows the state of My heart towards you, the fact that I love that you ask anything of Me.  Even a good earthly parent loves to be asked for his or her help. I told you in the past that it is a supreme act of praise of Me when you ask for insight and wisdom pertaining to an earthly problem and it is a supreme act of praise of Me when you ask for Me to meet a need of yours because it shows your confidence in Me.(James 1:5-8)
     My children who ask, believing that I will meet their needs, are asking because they have confidence in Me and my goodness. (Matthew 12:31-32) They know that their loving actions toward others will keep the doors and windows between heaven and earth open for the delivery of the answers to their prayers which I always meet after being asked.  My answers are on the way immediately when you ask.  Sometimes your attitudes toward your earthly siblings close the delivery door from earth so that there is a delay in delivery. (Isaiah 59:1-4) That is why Jesus and the writers of My Instruction Book tell My children over and over to love your enemies, do good to those people who insult you or hurt your feelings or injure you.  They taught that you must not return evil for evil done to you, but you must always return good for evil   When you find and use the keys to my kingdom in order to receive blessings already sent from My heaven to you, then you experience the answer to all of your prayers. (Matthew 7:1-6; Matthew 5:21-26)
     Asking is a form of praise for Me because you are asking with confidence in the knowledge of My love for you and My desire to meet all of your needs.
     Remember that I know your needs before you ask, but I love the fact that you ask because it expresses confidence in My abilities and opens the delivery doors to your life.
      Your Prayer Answering Father

No comments: