Friday, June 19, 2015

TRIBULATION COMES

Dear One,
    When My Son Jesus spoke to His followers that tribulation would come to them, it was not good news until He immediately said that they should be of good cheer because He has overcome the evil that is in the world.  (John 16:33) He was telling them not to be surprised when bad things happen to them because they live in an imperfect world with imperfect people, while also being imperfect themselves. 
    The world is subject to the curses of the devil when people obey his words or temptations to do evil rather than their only hearing My words and following My leading you into beneficial solutions from all of life's problems.  It is good news when My children capitalize on the hope that Jesus spoke when He said to be of good cheer because He overcame the evil in the world and that I will show you how to overcome the evil if you will stay in communication with Me. (John 15:7-8)
    Jesus promised that you will overcome all evil in the world when He was teaching about My Holy Spirit, who is My personal problem solver whom I give to My children.  He was saying to you and all of My children that you must keep the truth in your minds that He spoke, that being that when problems do come into your life remember that He overcame all problems by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of Him and you can overcome all problems by the power of My Holy Spirit when He comes to live inside of you because then you have supernatural power over evil, not just weak human power. (John 14:26-27)
     Paul and James mirrored the advice of Jesus when they said that you should rejoice when you are tempted by evil instead of moaning, groaning, fretting and complaining. (Romans 5:1-5; James 1:2-5)  They said that when you are tempted that you should allow My patience that is inside of you to do its full work, knowing that when the devil gives up on you because he can't shake you off of your faith, that you will be blessed by Me, lacking nothing because My benefits will flood into your life.
     You, yourself, have experienced that when problems come into your life, if you will come to Me for My wisdom concerning the matter immediately, that I give you faith and patience and I also give you My wisdom concerning what you can do to joyfully endure the problem and speed up the solution. 
     You have experienced that when you groaned, moaned, griped, worried and fretted about a problem that you cut yourself off from My problem solving advice.  The times that you immediately came to Me, in faith asking for My wisdom, your mind was clear enough to receive My wisdom because you were not double minded by entertaining "poor me" thoughts of worry and defeat while also trying to maintain a high level of faith.  It doesn't work that way.  Static comes between us when worry and fear are entertained by you. 
    Coming to Me for My advice will cause you to overcome the problem speedily with My words of encouragement and advice.  I promised you the crown of life when you overcome, meaning that My wisdom will see that you are a winner over the problem, coming out "smelling like a rose" as you say.
     Rejoice, and again I say rejoice. (Philippians 4:4)  Rejoicing opened prison doors for Peter and Paul.  It will open the mental and emotional prison doors caused by problems, allowing you to exit into My blessings. 
     Rejoicing works!
     Your Joyful Father     

No comments: