Friday, June 26, 2015

FATHERLY SOLUTIONS

FATHERLY SOLUTIONS
Dear One,
   In the earth there are problems which come into your life that are common to all people because the devil never gives up in trying to destroy everything good that I created. (I Corinthians 10:13) But, you can rejoice because Jesus said that He overcame all of them. (Matthew 16:33) We can overcome them in your life just as easily.  All We need in order to overcome them is your cooperation.  Cooperating with Me means being in unity with Me. (Ephesians 4:3)
   Can you operate your life with hatred, anger, judgment, condemnation, vengeance or unkindness toward others and be in agreement with Me?  No.  When you do operate in those negative thoughts, attitudes and actions you are cooperating with the father of problems, the devil.  I said that anyone who is in unity with the father of negatives cannot enter into the blessings of My kingdom. (I Corinthians 6:9-11) They are opposite kingdoms, one the kingdom of evil and one the kingdom of goodness.  My children who are in agreement with the kingdom of evil cannot spiritually access My problem solving actions which are guaranteed to alleviate every problem.  So the first thing that you must do is make sure that you are in unity with Me, choosing thoughts of love, mercy, goodness and kindness.  Jesus clearly stated that principle.  He said if you come to Me and know that someone has something against you that you should leave and make peace with the person.  In other words, you must clear the road to receiving the solution to your problems by making peace with everyone. (Matthew 5:23-25)
    Remember that the things in the earth are made out of things in heaven.   I said through My Holy Spirit that things seen are made out of things unseen. (Romans 4:17) Solutions in the earth are made out of My elements in heaven.  I deliver those solutions to My children who are in unity with Me.  I cannot deliver them to those who are in unity with the demonic father of the problem because of the negative interference from hell.
    I said that it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom.  (Luke 12:32) I delight in solving every problem that you have.  I delight in giving to you your  inheritance while you live in the earth.  Your inheritance does not only begin to be distributed when you come to heaven to live with Me. The distribution comes while you are living My life of love while in the earth. (Luke 11:20)
    Every problem has a solution.  I have all solutions in My wisdom.  Come to Me for My wisdom relating to every problem that you have. Then listen to Me for My problem solving guidance to come to you.  I will be working to alleviate the problem while you are walking in love.
     Your Solution Father
   
       

No comments: