Thursday, June 25, 2015

GODLY VIRTUES

Dear One,
   I always keep My word. (Isaiah 55:11)
   I always keep My appointments. (Galatians 4:2)
   I always keep My promises.(II Corinthians 1:20)
   I always answer prayers. (Matthew 7:8)
   I always do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. (Ephesians 3:20)
   I always meet your needs according to My riches in glory. (Philippians 4:19)
   I always love, even when hated and despised. (James 1:16-17; John 3:16)
   I always forgive, even when someone does dastardly, horrible things to My children. (I John 2:2)
   I always am merciful to the people who fall for the temptations of the devil and become cursed by him. (Matthew 6:36)
   I always am kind and good to all of My creation, even when I am accused of doing destructive deeds by My children who are ignorant of My goodness and kindness. (Luke 12:32)
   I always give good, beneficial gifts to My children. (Luke 13:11)
   I can be relied upon, be trusted, be faithful, be timely and be believed because I am your Heavenly Father.
   You can trust Me and you can trust My words. I am the only completely trustworthy, kind, generous, good, loving, faithful and merciful Father in the universe.  You can rely upon Me.
    Make sure that I can rely upon you to walk in an attitude of love toward all people so that I can more easily answer your prayers.  (Matthew 5:43-48)
    Your Dependable Father
  

No comments: