Saturday, June 20, 2015

REPLACEMENT THERAPY

REPLACEMENT THERAPY
Dear One,
    I gave My offspring the power to choose between good and evil in the beginning when I gave them free will.  That choice, the ability to choose, is resident within the minds of all of My children.  You have the authority in your makeup to choose good thoughts over evil thoughts, good attitudes over bad attitudes, good words over bad words, good actions over bad actions.  In other words, you have within your God-given, magnificent brain that was created in My image the ability to choose good over evil, blessings over curses. 
    One way for good to triumph over evil in your life is My strategy of replacement therapy.  You have the ability to replace evil thoughts from hell that enter your mind with loving thoughts from Me.  You have the ability to replace evil attitudes from hell that enter your mind with loving attitudes from Me.  It's the same with words and actions. When a critical, judgmental thought about someone enters your mind, you have the authority as My child to replace it with a loving, merciful thought. That is what Jesus was talking about when he said to replace a hate thought for someone with a love thought. (Matthew 5:43-48) He said that evil actions begin with evil thoughts which originate from hell but that you can replace them with My loving, kind and merciful thoughts for the person because I always send good thoughts, attitudes, words and actions into the lives of My children.
     When you replace evil thoughts that enter your mind with My loving and kind thoughts, you are sowing into My garden of blessings the seeds necessary to bless yourself and your family, and you are blessing the other person,  But, when you persist in thinking evil thoughts that enter your mind, you are sowing evil seeds that will curse you, your family and your earth.
     You must practice My replacement therapy that I gave to you.  When you see a person who is of a different nationality, different culture, different religion, different political persuasion, different social status or who has different beliefs, immediately replace the judgmental, critical thoughts that enter your mind with My thoughts about the person.  My thoughts are loving, forgiving, merciful, kind thoughts.  When you do that mental replacement, you prove that you are My child because you have chosen My thoughts about the person instead of the devil's evil thoughts. When you replace bad thoughts with good thoughts, you join in agreement with Me for the person to come into a relationship with Me because you see the things that are not as though they were.  You replace an attitude of judgment with mercy. (Romans 4:17)
     When you become proficient in replacement therapy, replacing bad thoughts with good thoughts, you will be in agreement with Me in all things for yourself and others, which had always been and will always be a life of abundance of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness and kindness for yourself.  I said where two or three agree, a thing is established.  So when you replace bad thoughts, attitudes, words and actions with My good thoughts, attitudes, words and actions, My kingdom will flood upon your life with its blessings. 
   I said when the devil comes into anything that I will raise up a standard against him.  My children have that power and authority.  When the devil's thoughts come into their minds My true children will immediately engage in replacement therapy, replacing the bad thoughts with My good, loving and merciful thoughts about the person.  My standard is always love.  Any thought that is not loving is from hell.  Replace those thoughts with My loving, merciful thoughts, sowing into My garden  of blessings.  You will grow love and mercy in your life and the lives of others because you have sown those seeds. (Hebrews 13:21)
    Replacement therapy works.  I instituted it when I gave you free will to choose whom you will serve, good or evil. 
    Sow My seeds in the earth and you will reap My abundant life. (Galatians 6:7-19; II Corinthians 9:6)
    Your Loving, Forgiving Father

No comments: