Saturday, June 27, 2015

GOD ON DUTY

GOD ON DUTY
Dear One,
   I am never "off the clock" as you call it.  I am always on duty.  It is said that Jesus ever lives to make intercession for you.  That means that He has not rested from His labors just as I have not rested from My labors of creating and re-creating for My children.  My Spirit makes intercessions for you constantly.  (Romans 26-34; Hebrews 7:25) I only rested from the physical creation of the earth on the 7th day, but I have never rested from creating and re-creating situations that bless My children. I have never rested from saving My children.  The children of Israel can attest to that fact since I saved them over and over and over again, even after countless rebellions by them. My children who have experienced answered prayers can attest to the fact that I have never gone "off the clock" but I am always there as your Loving Father.
     Good fathers never rest from helping their children as long as they are alive and their children are alive.  They are constant in their efforts to rescue their children and grandchildren from situations that are unpleasant.  I am not only a good King, I am a loving, merciful, good, kind and problem-solving Father.  I rescue My children from their own actions which have cursed their lives and I rescue them from the actions of other people who take advantage of them.  I am in the saving, rescuing business.  I always throw out My life line to My children, encouraging them to work with me to bring the perfect solution to every trying situation. 
      Being "on the clock" means that there is activity coming from My heaven into your earth which will solve everything that gives you unrest.  It is My pleasure to do those very things.  (Luke 12:32) You must make sure that your spiritual duties are always "on the clock"; that being to do to others as you want them to do to you, loving your enemies and doing good to them, refusing to strike back verbally or physically when stricken, resisting evil, praying for your enemies and returning good for evil done to you.  When you do those things you are extending My activities from heaven into the earth, creating an atmosphere in which I can expertly perform My work to answer your prayers. (Matthew 6:10; Matthew 5:38-48)
      When things in heaven and things in your life are in agreement with Me, it is easy for Me to perform My marvelous miracles because there are no demons from hell interfering with My work in your behalf. But when you are exhibiting the characteristics of evil in your life, there is no agreement with me; there is opposition to Me.  The evil being exhibited by you will overcome all the good that I want to do for you because you have made the choice of evil over good.  However, if you are continuing in My good thoughts, attitudes and actions, you are planting good seeds which will multiply in My heaven and be delivered to you in abundance because you are in agreement with Me.(Matthew 18:19-20)
     My children still do not know by revelation that good will always overcome evil and love will always overcome a multitude of sins.  That is because they do not know the greatness of My power that lives within them in the person of My Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:16-23) and they do not know the vastness of My love for all of My creation. (Ephesians 3:14-20)
     If you are lacking in wisdom relating to My power and My love, ask My Holy Spirit to remove the blinders from your eyes and enlighten you with the truth.  Then you will know that I am always "on the clock" for you, eager to meet your needs, wants and desires.
    Your Rescuing Father
        

No comments: