Friday, June 12, 2015

UMBILICAL CORD

Dear One,
   We have talked about the fact that My purpose in sending My Son Jesus to the earth was to save My children from the destructive works of evil and to have an abundant life.  (John 10:10) When He accomplished His earthly ministry, it was possible for Me to fulfill My primary promise of restoring My children to a one-on-one relationship with Me.  That became possible through the ministry of My very own Holy Spirit who had supplied My power to Jesus to accomplish His works in the earth.  When Jesus  came back to Me and took His rightful place with me in heaven, we sent into the earth My supernatural power, My Holy Spirit, to live within any human who chooses to receive Him.  (John 4:23-24)
     My Spirit is My spiritual umbilical cord, My direct line of access to Me for My children as well as My direct line of access to them through which I teach, instruct, tutor, restore, redeem, supply My power, reconstruct, re-create, relate, nourish, communicate and establish My parent/child relationship with all My children.
     It is through an umbilical cord that nourishment is supplied to a fetus.  It is through an umbilical cord that growth is accomplished in a fetus.  It is through an umbilical cord that all the mental, physical and spiritual needs of a fetus are supplied.  It is through an umbilical cord that respiratory gases are supplied to a fetus which develop the lungs.  It is through an umbilical cord that all the necessary power of life is supplied to a fetus.  It is through an umbilical cord that all connection to life comes to a fetus.  An umbilical cord tethers young, developing, immature life to a mature, powerful source of life.
     My Holy Spirit is My supplier of all the same things to the immature spirit of a person.  It is through Him that My words become real to My children. (John 15:7-15) It is through Him that My power is present to resist evil promptings.  It is through Him that all of My Spiritual food is revealed, renewing the minds of My children.  It is through Him that My life is passed to My children.  It is through Him that supernatural power surges which destroys the works of the devil, like He did in Jesus.  Spiritual food from Me passes to My children through My Holy Spirit, My spiritual umbilical cord. It is through My Holy Spirit that My supernatural life is passed onto My children. It is through My Holy Spirit that My abundant life becomes reality in the lives of My children.(John 14:15-21)
     Jesus said that the only sin that cannot be forgiven is when one blasphemes My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 12:30-32) He was emphasizing the importance of My children being filled with My Spirit, knowing that there is no other access to Me and to My marvelous benefits than through the ministry of My Spirit in the lives of My children.  Jesus knew that He was nothing without My Spirit when He said that He only said what He heard Me say and He only did what He saw Me do.  While on the cross He begged me not to take My Spirit from Him. (Psalm 51:11) I didn't.  He suffered for the sins of the world and those sins cut Him off from His umbilical cord, My Spirit, so that He could die for you, go to hell for your sins, be released from hell when My Spirit reentered Him, and then He sent My Spirit into the world to be received by My children who choose to have My Life within them to guide and direct them.
      My Spirit is life and health to your bodies and minds because He is the distributor of My words.  He is your everlasting connecting cord to me and My goodness.  Give to My Holy Spirit the honor that is due Him, the same honor that you give to Jesus and to Me. (Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4)
      Your Loving and Life Supplying Father
       
       

No comments: