Wednesday, June 24, 2015

YOUR LIFE SOURCE

Dear One,
   When Jesus was expounding His teaching on My Holy Spirit, My life source which was the power source in Jesus, He said that through My Spirit of Life living in My children that they would be able to live and breathe and have their being in Me.  And He added to that truth that if My words abide in you that you can ask anything of Me and it will be done for you. (John 15:7)
   The only way My words can abide in you is if you are infused with, surrounded by and living in the presence of My Holy Spirit. When My Spirit lives in you, then My prayer words live in you.  Those prayer words are words which are immediately acted upon by My heavenly hosts in answer to your prayers.  Those heavenly, spiritual words of Mine, which are spiritual tongues, come from My creative wisdom and are spoken by Me to My Spirit and then through your mouth, re-creating events which change every negative, destructive, irritating, strife-filled situation into a positive, fulfilling, loving, peaceful, joyful one. So the admonition of Jesus was that you must have My words living in you for your prayers to be answered efficiently.
    Paul understood this truth when he wrote that when you are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit that I will make everything in your life work together for your good because you are abiding in Me. (Romans 8:14,27-28.) When you are led by My Spirit you will take My advice and He will change your thinking, your attitudes and your actions and make them in agreement with My thinking, attitudes and actions. When you do that, you make your earthly life a reflection of My heaven.  (John 15:8) When your thinking, attitudes and actions in the earth are the same as mine in heaven, you are setting the earthly stage for speedily answered prayers.  However, the words of the Director of all good activity in the earth still needs to be utilized.  That being is My Holy Spirit, whom Jesus taught over and over again is the power behind all miracles. (II Corinthians 3:17-18) So when you allow My Spirit to pray in His spiritual language through your mouth in the earth, you are cooperating fully in His endeavors to make all things work together for your good and the earth. Your earth was created by My endeavors through Him and He wants to continue to create and re-create heavenly events in the earth to enhance the lives of My children.
(Genesis 1:1; Hebrews 11:3)
    Earthly children want to enjoy the benefits of their good earthly parents as long as they can so as to enjoy the guidance and blessings of their parents.  The same truth is reflected in My children who want to live (abide) with Me and then take My advice, allowing the power of My words which produce miracles to flow from your mouth.  Jesus called that miracle the promise of the Father, the coming of My very own Holy Spirit into the lives of My children.  (Acts 1:4-5; Acts 2:1-4)  It allowed Me to dwell in you and others who accept My power source into your lives.  It was the beginning of My miracles being resident in the lives of mere mortals.
    If you want all of your prayers answered, do what Jesus said, live by the direction of My Spirit and let My words settle down in you and be prayed by you. (I Corinthians 14:15-18)
    Jesus said it.  It's true. I want to answer all of your prayers.  Cooperate with me by taking the advice of Jesus.  He knew how it all works together for your good.
    Your Loving Father
        

No comments: