Monday, June 22, 2015

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

Dear One,
    The measure of faith that comes to you when you are first born of My Spirit will be multiplied speedily when you are also baptized with My Spirit and become able to hear My voice of comfort, encouragement, tutoring and guidance.  Since faith comes by hearing My personal words to you, being baptized with My Spirit of truth will enhance your faith to an unimaginable degree. (John 14:15-17; John 15:7-11)
    Orphaned children in the earth do not have the privilege of receiving one-on-one parenting so they are often lacking in the skills of life that contribute to their success.  It is the same thing with My children who have not believed in My promise of being completely fathered by Me through My Holy Spirit.  They lack the necessary spiritual skills to live a successful life in the earth.  They are robbed of their beneficial inheritance. (John 16:12-15; II Peter 1:3-4)
    My Holy Spirit wants to reveal to you the help that you have in the spiritual cloud of witnesses who are always around you in My spiritual dimension, the heavenly Jerusalem as it is called.  I even revealed those spiritual beings to My children when I talked about it.  (Hebrews 12:1) I named some group of witnesses  as being innumerable angels, who are My servants whom I have given to My children.  (Hebrews 1:13-14)  I said that in that cloud of witnesses in the spiritual dimension around you are the firstborn whose spirits are with Me.  Also I said that I am in that cloud of witnesses around you along with the spirits of the just men who have been made perfect.  Jesus is also in the cloud of witnesses around you, along with His blood which is My blood type, labeled Powerful, Forgiving  and Overcoming.((Hebrews 12:22-24) 
     The writer of the book of Hebrews in My Instruction Book told you not to neglect such a great salvation that was taught by Jesus, that your family, your home, your finances, your children, your city, your animals will all be saved from the destruction of the devil if you will hear My words. (Hebrews 2:2-4) Jesus knew that your success in having everything pertaining to you saved from destruction depends upon your determination to hear My words and then to follow them.  I even know when destruction is about to attack you and I can warn you by My personal words to you.  A good earthly father will do that and so how much more will I do it for My children.
     Jesus taught that when My words abide in, dwell in, settle down in, and live in you that you will ask what you will and it WILL BE DONE for you. (John 15:7)  My delivery to you of My words is easy because I am not way far out in space.  I am in you in the person of the Holy Spirit.  I am also in the spiritual dimension around you which is easily accessed by My children because their citizenship is in My cloud of witnesses, too. 
     You are not alone.  You are enveloped by Me and My spiritual family.  We are committed to your happiness because we are a family.  Trust in Me and My helpers who live in the heavenly dimension around you. We are eager to save, heal, perfect and enhance your life while you are living in the earth.
     Your Father of Provisions.
     

No comments: