Tuesday, June 9, 2015

THE POISON OF HATRED

Dear One,
     I have warned My children over and over again about the poison of hatred.  I warned of those dangers under My covenant with a nation through whom the Son of Man, the body of My Son Jesus descended.(Exodus 23:1-9)  I warned through the teachings of Jesus when He ministered My love in the earth. (Matthew 5:42-48) I warned through the writings in My Instruction Book about the curses that come upon a person, a family, a nation and your entire world because of the poison of hatred.  Yet some of My children teach, preach and publicize hatred for some of My children because of their religious and political beliefs.  It should not be so in My family.  (Luke 6:27-36)
    Hatred is the emotion of hell and will bring hell into the life of a person who is motivated by hatred. Hatred will cause separation and dissension in families, in cities, in nations and in your world.  It will bring upon the people who hate others the curses of hell because it is from hell. (Matthew 12:37)  I told you that what a man thinks in his heart, so is he.  So if a person is consumed with hatred he will become the ambassador of that hatred, passing it on to others in great supply through his or her attitudes, words and actions. It should not be so in My family.  (Ephesians 4:29-32)
    Hatred can begin with different thoughts which invade your mind. They can be thoughts of jealousy, disgust, retribution, differing political persuasions, hurt feelings, poor me thoughts, envy, greed, selfishness and other thoughts which oppose other people.  Immediately forgive the person, as I have forgiven you, and instead of entertaining thoughts of hatred change your thoughts to thoughts of mercy and goodness, knowing that you have fallen for the same demonic thoughts at times.  Reject the evil thoughts and replace them with thoughts of forgiveness and understanding for the person you were tempted to hate. (Colossians 3:10-15)
     Hatred has no place in the minds of My children. It will curse you and your family. It will curse your country.  It will curse your world.  Communal hatred will invite storms, destruction, floods, earthquakes and wars upon My children because they have abandoned My love and exchanged it for the curses caused by the devil's hatred. 
    I grieve for My children who embrace hatred and dissension.  I wait patiently for them to return to Me for help in reversing the curses that they choose when they embrace hated for anyone. (II Chronicles 7:14-15)
    Love covers a multitude of sins of yours and the sins of others. (I Peter 4:8-10)
    Your Loving and Merciful Father

No comments: