Friday, May 29, 2015

EXPECTATIONS ARE PRODUCTIVE

Dear One,
    Always be expectant of the perfect answer to your prayers.  You expect to see the sun every morning and the moon every night.  The answers to your prayers are just as dependable.  They will eventually be apparent to you. 
   When your earth experiences a solar eclipse or a lunar eclipse, you know that those will pass and you will eventually see the sun and the moon.  It is the same with the answer to your prayers, there may be times when nothing seems to be working in your behalf.  You must fully realize there are people whom I must move upon to fall into line for the final answers to your prayers.  I am dealing with their free will that I gave to all people.  But, I have many angels who are working in My behalf and in your behalf to lead people to do My will in answer to your prayers.  (Hebrews 1:6-7)   If certain people refuse My bidding, then I go to another person and suggest to him or her in their minds to do what I will to do in answer to your prayers. They will be blessed just as I am blessing you.  
    I am your perfect Father.  It is My delight and My pleasure to do everything necessary to meet your needs, wants and desires.  (Luke 12:32)  Jesus knew My generous heart and My desire to meet the desires of all of My children. That is why He said that if men, being evil, know how to give good gifts to their children, how much more will I give good gifts to My children. (Matthew 7:11-12)  Also remember that Jesus declared that powerful promise to My children and then asked you to do to others as you would have them do to you.  Make it your good pleasure to display My image of goodness in the earth so that you are in agreement with My good pleasure for you. 
    Good gifts are always being delivered from My abundant storage to My children.  Expect them to appear in answer to your prayers.  Expectation is the open door which allows them to flow to you.  Miracles are flowing from heaven constantly.  Open your doors by expecting the miracles to appear and also walk in love with everyone.  (John 13:34-35)  When you walk in My love with everyone, My angels recognize you as being My child and they pour My goodness upon you in obedience to My instructions.
    Your Father of Abundant Goodness    

No comments: