Monday, May 18, 2015

issues of life

Dear One,
    All of the thoughts of your mind determine the issues of life which flow to you and from you.  The issues are the circumstances and the situations that are brought into being by your thoughts, attitudes and actions as either caused by My tutoring words to you or the tempting words of evil which come from hell.  I issue to you good and perfect gifts but the devil issues to you destruction and death. (Matthew 12:37)
   Since the beginning of the earth My admonition to My children has always been that they must choose between good and evil, blessings and curses.  The choices always come into your thoughts, first of all.  All actions begin in the thoughts.  That is why I admonished you to keep, or protect, your heart because out it flows the issues of life. (Proverbs 4:23)
    I never forget the truth that your minds are often blinded by the workings of the spiritual world around you, that there are evil forces from hell and there are good forces from Me which are always battling for your mind, but My children do forget because of the blinders put there by the very one who tempts you to think his thoughts and do his acts.   Even after you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit you are tempted to think the thoughts from hell.  Yet, I gave you the power of My Spirit to cast them out of your mind, taking ascendency over them and putting them under your feet. 
    When I encouraged Solomon to teach My children how to take the position of ascendency over the temptations of evil, I told them to tend to My words, hearing only My sayings to you, to not let them depart from your eyes but to keep them in the middle of your mind at all times.  When your thoughts are always meditating on My words to My children there is no room for the tempting words of the devil to put his thoughts in your mind.  So if your mind is filled with My words, then there will not be an opening for evil to enter in the forms of unbelief, defeat, depression, accusations, judgments, anger, gossiping, jealousy or envy or any other thoughts which will eventually lead to attitudes and actions which curse your issues of life. (Proverbs 4:19-20)
    My insight through Solomon is that My words will bring life and health to those who find them.  My words have power because My words are always accompanied by My Spirit, My life source.  (Proverbs 4:22) That is why Jesus said that those who worship Me will worship Me in truth and in spirit. (John 4:23-24)
    I am not concerned about My children worshiping Me openly.  I am only concerned about them worshiping Me by receiving My truth and then taking My advice.  When you seek My Holy Spirit for My revelations, you are worshiping Me by becoming My image in the earth. My Spirit has revealed to you My true character and you become My children who exemplify My character, choosing only My positive, life-giving words and rejecting any negative, destructive words which try to enter into your thoughts. (Proverbs 4:22)
    I instructed you to put away from you a corrupt mouth and lips that speak perverse words about others. I said not to look to the right or to the left but to only look straight onto the paths that I make for you.  There are people on the right and on the left who will attempt to pull you into their bitter battles with people.  (Proverbs 4:24-27)  My paths are the paths of peace.
    Guard your mind with all diligence so that My blessings will easily flow to you.
    Your Loving Father

No comments: