Sunday, May 10, 2015

THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE STANDARD BEARER

Dear One,
    My children quote My promise that I gave to My children of the nation with whom I had an old covenant, the promise that when the enemy comes in like a flood that My Spirit will lift up a standard against him.  My Spirit did.  My Holy Spirit lifted up Jesus from hell where He went to pay the price for the sins of the world.  My Spirit lifted Him up and made Him the Christ, the Overcoming One, the Victorious One.  He did it all for everyone in the world because He died for the sins of the world.  Then, because of Him and His ministry of paying the price for those sins, We sent into the world the same Holy Spirit that raised Him from the dead.  We sent the Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by My children so that they could become the overcoming ones, the victorious ones over the same enemy, the devil.
   Yet My children, when they are flooded with the works of the devil, they expect Me to raise up another standard by coming into their situations with another Savior as if Jesus didn't do it all.  Paul said that people say who will go to heaven to bring Christ down again, and who will go to hell to raise Christ from the dead again?  But I said through him that the word of faith is in you, even in your mouth and in your heart. I said that He did His work and now you must let My Spirit do His work in your life.  (Romans 10:6-11)
    So when you are overcome with the works of the devil, you have the words of faith inside of you already because you have My Holy Spirit who is Lord in the earth.  (II Corinthians 17-18)  If you will cooperate with Him and accept His wisdom in every matter which concerns you, combined with praying in the Holy Spirit, then you will be more than victorious over anything that the enemy brings upon you, which has often happened with your cooperation. (Romans 8:10-11;   
     My Holy Spirit is always victorious over all the works of the devil.  He did it in and through Jesus and He wants to do it today in your life.  You have My words of power in you.  Listen to Him.  You have His words of intercession through your mouth in His heavenly language.  Open your mouth and speak His overcoming strategy so that His hosts of angels can change things in the heavens and the earth so that you will be victorious in every situation. (Romans 8:26-28)
     I did raise up a standard when Jesus was raised from the dead by My Spirit and I constantly raise standards against the enemy of My children through the words of My Holy Spirit.  They are My words delivered with My power. (Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4)  Do not dam up My solutions to your problems by refusing to pray in My Spirit and by refusing to be led by My spirit of wisdom and truth.  You have My arsenal against all evil.  Use it.
     Your Loving Father of Solutions and Standards

No comments: