Thursday, May 14, 2015

GOD UNDERSTANDS

Dear One,
   Remember that I came to earth and lived in a fleshly body so as to reveal My true character to My children.  In the person of My Son Jesus the entire revelation of My personality, My love, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My grace, My patience, My joy, My peace and My long suffering was revealed to My children. (John 1:14)
   In My past covenant with a nation, My true nature was maligned because of the blinding of the minds of the people by the devil.  He put a veil over their minds.  (II Corinthians 3:14-15) His evil works caused them to believe that I am the father of evil along with being the Father of All Good. The lie is that I am the father of evil. That lie is the result of the first man allowing the devil to enter the earth and spiritually dwell in the earth with his destructive temptations. 
   I am not a dual personality, causing bad works as well as good works.  I am the Father of all good things. (James 1:17) My Holy Spirit takes away that veil of ignorance of My personality from the minds of people and reveals My true self to those who seek Me.  (II Corinthians 3:16-17)
   Along with the revelation of My love by the Holy Spirit to My children, comes the revelation of My true personality which is Unconditional Love.  (I John 4:7-8; 4:16)  Jesus exemplified My love to the world and My Holy Spirit amplifies My love to all who seek to know Me. (John 16:12-15)
    Because I walked the earth in the flesh of Jesus, I understand the pull toward obeying the temptations of the devil.  I understand and I easily forgive.  With the power of My Spirit within you, you will understand the weakness of the flesh of all people who are plagued with the consequences of their obeying the devil's promptings.  And, because you understand, you will easily forgive, just as I forgive you.  (John 20:21-23)
     Accepting My forgiveness of your sins is a forerunner to your forgiving the sins of others, remembering that their eyes are blinded to the temptations of the devil to cooperate in his works.  When you understand, you forgive.
     You must strive toward the goal of being My image in the earth, easily forgiving and easily loving.  My Spirit will change you from one glory to another glory if you will allow Him to teach you. (II Corinthians:18)
     Your Understanding Father 

No comments: