Saturday, May 2, 2015

LIVING WATERS

LIVING WATERS
Dear One,
     There is an endless river of love that flows from My Spirit who live inside of you. My river of living waters brings life where there is spiritual death, healing where there is sickness, peace where there is strife, forgiveness where there is sin, absolution where there are grudges. (II Corinthians 3:18)
    My Holy Spirit exchanges beauty for ashes, restoration for disagreements and love where there is hatred. 
    My Holy Spirit, who is My river of living waters, constantly delivers life and love to everyone within whom He lives and with whom He comes into contact.  He cleans the vessels He lives in and He seeks to cleanse all people they encounter.  He is life, He is love, He is forgiveness, He is restoration and peace.  His presence makes peace with everyone. He is My life, the generator of My power. It is through Him that I created the heavens and the earth.  (John 7:38-39)
    It was through the power of My Holy Spirit that Jesus rose from the dead and lives with Me.  It is through Him that I created a new life within you.  It is through Him that I teach you, coach you, guide and direct you onto the paths which will cause you to inherit all of my goodness.  I am My Holy Spirit. (John 16:7-11)
    The power of My love enters into the life of a person through My Spirit. 
    My wisdom enters into your mind through My Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:16-17)
    My new spiritual life enters into the earthly life of a person through My Spirit who empowered Jesus, giving Him the power over death and all darkness. (Romans 8:11)
    My Holy Spirit reveals to My children all of the principles and keys that Jesus taught but the people are unable to understand because of the blindness in their minds.  (John 16:12-14)
     Come to My water and drink from the well of love, wisdom, knowledge, mercy, kindness, forgiveness and goodness.  You will be constantly renewed with My pure, unadulterated, clean Waters of life.
     Your Father of Love 
       

No comments: