Tuesday, May 26, 2015

HARD WAYS VERSUS EASY WAYS


Dear One,
      There are hard ways to do things in the earth and there are easy ways to do things.  The hard ways that produce no results or partial results or detrimental results are the ways of the limited human mind.  The easy ways that produce beneficial, rewarding and prosperous results are My ways because I am not limited in any way.  The only limitations come from the minds of My children.  That is why I said that My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways, that My thoughts and ways are higher in intelligence than your human thoughts and ways.  But the good news is that I said I would reveal all of My ways and thoughts to you via My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 2:9-12)
   I have never withheld My ways from My children.  I always made them available but they have been often rejected and refused.  The spiritual enemy of My children has confused their minds and blocked My efficient ways from being easily accessed. My true children are the ones who are led by, taught by and guided by My Spirit. (Isaiah 55:9-13)
   There are easy solutions for every problem that happens to My children.  I said that I will always reveal My efficient ways to My children via My Holy Spirit.  He is the One who is the tutor for My children.  He is the counselor for My children. He is the wisdom for My children. (John 14:16-18; John 16:13-15)
    My children must ask Him into their lives to baptize them with all that I have for them.  When My children are born of My Spirit, He comes to live in their spirits which is the dwelling place that I created in them to house their private tutor, My Spirit. (John 20:22-23) Then when My children decide to accept His full ministry in their lives, they ask Him to baptize them completely, body, mind and spirit, with My wonderful thoughts and ways which will cause them to be filled with My love, My power and My wisdom.(Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4) They will have access to My thoughts and My ways with the ability to overcome every limited way of the human mind which is also influenced by the devil. 
    My solutions to any problem that come your way are found in the words of My Holy Spirit.  After all, it is through Him that I created the world and it is by His power that Jesus was raised from the dead.  When Jesus came back to live with Me, He sent My Spirit into the earth to be received by all of My children who choose My own ways over their limited ways.  My ways then become your ways and My thoughts become your thoughts.  Any ways and thoughts that are not of Me will be identified by My Spirit and you will cast them aside in favor of My wisdom.  (II Corinthians 10:4-5)
     You can make your life hard or you can make your life easy by your choice of whether to listen to My thoughts, ways and solutions or by choosing to listen to the limited ways and thoughts of the human mind.  When you decide to choose My  higher ways of wisdom, you will find that your life is a joy to live because it is the life that I gave to the first man when he walked and talked with Me.  That was before he also listened to the thief, the devil, who robbed him of My thoughts and My ways. (John 10:10-11)
    My thoughts and ways lead you beside the still waters and in the right paths of prosperity of body, mind and spirit.  (III John 1:2-3)
    You must train yourself to listen to My Spirit.  Children know the voice of their fathers.  My children know My voice because it is always filled with love.(John 10:2-5; John 19:27)
    Your Father of Marvelous Thoughts and Ways
     

No comments: