Tuesday, May 5, 2015

POISONOUS WORDS


Dear One,
   Poison is deadly.  It kills whatever it touches.  That is why the devil is portrayed as a snake in My Instruction Book.  The words that he tempts you with are filled with venom which are destined to kill and destroy everything in your life.  The mission that he is thrilled to fulfill is to kill your relationships with others in your life, rob you of the knowledge that you are loved, rob you of your peace,  afflict you with poverty and disease, and use you to be a distributor of his curses.  Then he blinds you to what he has done and what you are doing to further his kingdom in the earth.
    I have antidotes for every venom that he infuses into people.  When Jesus died and was resurrected to destroy the works of the devil, He used all of the arsenal that I have in storage to accomplish His task.  We give you beauty for ashes, joy for mourning, praise for depression, riches for poverty and healing for diseases. I have everything necessary for you to have a life of abundance of every good thing while you are living in the earth.(II Peter 1:2)  All of My goodness is accomplished through My Holy Spirit and His rivers of living waters that are freely given by Me.  (John 7:38-39) He makes you His distributing agent of love, peace, forgiveness and mercy to others. 
    You must be cautious to watch for the temptation to edge back into the life of being a distributing agent for the father of evil instead of being a distributor of My goodness, kindness and mercy.  Your enemy will tempt you every day to return to the life of the flesh where the devil works to enslave you again and again.  You are My child and I will lead you to the paths of peace if you will listen and act according to the words that I input into your mind.  Staying on the straight and narrow path to joy and happiness because you have listened to Me is very easy when you know the tactics and the works of My character and the tactics and works of the devil.  My ways lead to blessings and the way of evil leads to your destruction, maybe not today but they will destroy you in the future.
     My Holy Spirit is the giver of My revelations relating to My personality and My character.  He delights in showing My children the fulness of My love and the power that you have through Him to overcome evil.  (Ephesians 1;17-19; Ephesians 3;14-20)   He is the giver of all wisdom so that you can separate good from evil promptings in your mind, following only My advice instead of the temptations of the evil voice which constantly bids you do his will which will kill everything in your life. (John 16:7-15)
     Any temporary retreat from My will into the will of your enemy will not only curse your life but will curse the lives of your family members because you will spew poison from your mouth to them and bring them back into bondage to evil again.   My desire is that you prosper and be in health, even as your mind is renewed as to My ways of goodness.  The devil's desire is that you are in poverty in relationships, in finances, in health, in body, soul and spirit. 
     The choice is yours, as it always has been.  You have the choice whether to be prosperous in every area of your life by listening to My counsel and following My advice, or you can choose to have poverty in every area of your life by following the advice of the father of evil who can only curse you.
     Renew your thoughts and your words and you will bless your world as I have done.
     Your Father of Blessings 
    

No comments: