Tuesday, May 12, 2015

THOUGHTS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Dear One,
    I want My children to be cautious to monitor every thought:
    Whether they are confrontational rather than peaceful;
    Whether they are accusatory rather than forgiving;
    Whether they are divisive rather than unifying;
    Whether they are judgmental rather than forgiving;
    Whether they are of hate rather than of love;
    Whether they are oppositional rather than understanding;
    Whether they are fearful rather than of faith;
    Whether they are from hell rather than from My heaven;
    Whether they are from the mouth of the devil rather than from My mouth.  (Galatians 5:16-25)
    I said that if you act from thoughts of evil you will not inherit My kingdom while in the earth, meaning that you will not be able to access all of the inheritance that I have for you.  (Matthew 6:33)
  My enlightened children know that there is a mind battle while in the earth, the battle between good and evil, blessings and curses, between My kingdom and the kingdom of the devil.  He wants to rob, kill and destroy you and I want to bless, spoil and give you the desires of your heart.  Remember that to the victor goes the spoils.  Every time that you defeat the negative thoughts and switch the channel of your mind to My positive thoughts, you will win a battle and the good
spoils from My treasures will flow into your life.
   Remember that the evil one cannot curse your life without your participation.  There has to be an agreement with you in some way and it begins with your entertainment of his thoughts which will result in your speaking negative, destructive words.  Then you will act as the child of the devil rather than My child and you will not be recognized by My angels who are dispensed to give you My kingdom.  You will be recognized by demons because of your bad fruit and the devil's curses will be your payment, maybe not at that instant lest your eyes be opened to the connection between your acts and the devil's work but eventually his destruction will show up in your life. (Matthew 12:35-37)  There are good consequences to being in My family of blessings and there are bad consequences to even temporarily joining in the family of destruction.  It all begins in your thoughts.
   I am always ready to restore you to your inheritance if you will return to My thoughts, My words and my actions.  There are times when your evil actions caused so many problems in your family that you will also suffer the consequences of your bad actions.  But you will be restored to your inheritance if you will hear My personal words to you and follow My advice.  I will counsel you to forgive, to ask forgiveness from others, to do good to everyone who confronted or opposed you, to bless and pray for the people that you offended, and many other beneficial acts which will restore you to the favor of others.  Where there is peace there is every good work benefiting you.  Where there is strife there is every evil work coming against you.  (James 3:16)
    Choose your thoughts.  There is always a choice between good and bad thoughts. If they are negative they are from hell.  If they are positive they are from My heaven.  Draw water from My wells of salvation rather than the poisoned wells.   (Philippians 4:6-8; I Peter 1:13-16)
    Your Loving and Benevolent Father

No comments: