Wednesday, May 27, 2015

HEAVENLY ATTITUDES

Dear One,
   I have covered everything that pertains to your having a prosperous and well balanced life, free from worries, cares and problems.  My teachings about having a renewed mind are most important because what a man thinks in his mind, so is he. (Mark 7:21-23)
   I even covered in My Instruction Book what things a person should think upon. (Philippians 4: 8) My concern is that My children do everything with a good attitude, without griping and grumbling, having the children of Israel as an example of what not to do.  They griped and grumbled at Me, the One who fed them in the wilderness, caused their shoes to never wear out, provided a guide by day and night to lead them to the promised land which many of them did not reach because of their bad attitudes. (Hebrews 3:16-19)
    That is why I told My children that slaves and workers should do their work as if they were doing it unto Me.  When they do it with that attitude of gratefulness, they are loyal in the little things and they will then inherit My blessings because of their good thoughts and attitudes which always summon My good works into the lives of people.  The renewing of your mind is of vital importance.  The words of My Holy Spirit will renew your thinking, leaving behind griping, grumbling, poor me attitudes and impatience, all which are rebellious thoughts against me.  I forgive those thoughts and attitudes immediately, but I cannot force My children to enter into My joy and rest when they have adopted  the thoughts and attitudes of their enemy, the devil.  I have to honor their free will to choose whose thoughts and attitudes they will allow to be in the place of honor in their lives, either Mine or the father of evil.(Romans 12:2)
     Griping, groaning and complaining, even only in your mind, will work against your obtaining the answers to your prayers and your full inheritance as My child.  That is why I coached you by My Spirit on your thoughts, your attitudes, your words and your actions.  (Ephesians 4:24-32)
     My children were originally created in My image with My same beneficial creative ability of only creating good in their thoughts, attitudes, words and actions. Then the first man allowed evil to pollute the minds of My children.  The good news is that I sent My Holy Spirit to renew the minds of My children, to restore them to the same creative ability to only create good in their lives.  My Spirit tutors My true children on how to be led by Me through listening to My Spirit.  One way is to do everything as unto Me, with that mindset which is free from the traps of griping, grumbling and complaining because those attitudes rob you of your blessings. (Ephesians 5:1-12)
     When you walk in My light you will receive the benefits of My Light which is rest for your soul. (I John 1:7)
     Your Loving Father
       

No comments: