Tuesday, May 19, 2015

THOUGHTS-SO BE IT

Dear One,
   Whatever a man thinks in his heart, so is he.  Your thoughts are the images which will be produced in reality.  Your thoughts are prayers, either blessing others or cursing others, either blessing yourself or cursing yourself. (Proverbs 23:7-8)
   Do you want blessings in your life?  Then think positive, good, blessing thoughts about others. I coached you though Solomon's wisdom that the things you consume in your mind you will eventually vomit up, losing your sweet words if those thoughts are negative, cursing, and destructive.  I was trying to teach you that the seeds that you sow, beginning with your thoughts, will either sow seeds into My family of love or sow seeds into the demonic kingdom of hatred and destruction. Thoughts are powerful.  (Matthew 7:17-18)
    Jesus often called to the attention of My children their negative thoughts.  When He forgave the sins of a sick man and said he was healed, an expert in religious law accused Jesus of blaspheming.  Jesus knew the thoughts of the people and asked why they had evil thoughts.  He asked them if it was more effective to say, "Be healed," or "Your sins are forgiven"?  He knew the accusatory thoughts in the minds of the people, their thoughts accusing Him that He had said the wrong thing in order to heal the man. (Matthew 9:4-6) 
    Jesus taught that what a person eats does not defile a person, but what he thinks and says defiles him.  He said that out of the heart of a man proceeds evil thoughts of hatred, fornication, adultery, thefts, wickedness, anger, deceit, pride, foolishness, blasphemies, murders, lies and strife.  He said that those thoughts defile, corrupt and make a person's life filthy, not what he eats. (Matthew 15:17-20; Mark 7:18-23)  He perceived the thoughts of every person and often spoke to them about the power of their thoughts, just as I continue to speak to all of My children who will hear.  After Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to people He called to attention their troubled thoughts and asked them why they were troubled with negative thoughts of unbelief that it was really Him, the risen Christ appearing to them. 
    I said though My Holy Spirit that My words discern the thoughts and intents of the hearts of all men.  I said that no creature is invisible in My sight but that all things are naked and open to Me.  (Hebrews 4:12-13) Jesus said that if a man lusts after a woman in his mind that he has already committed adultery in his heart.  That should show you the power of your thoughts (Matthew 5:27-28) 
    I forgive you readily for your negative thoughts because I know that they have been placed there by the evil one.  My mission is to teach you to reject those thoughts that come from his temptations so that you will not have to walk in the corruption that was instigated by devil when he put evil thoughts in your mind. 
    You must learn the power of the word REJECT.  REJECT all negative thoughts. REJECT all thoughts of unbelief.  REJECT all thoughts which are accusatory, condemning, judgmental and strife filled.  Replace them with what I told you to think upon, what is good, pure, virtuous, positive, true, honest, just and lovely.  (Philippians 4:8)  When you do that, you will produce a future that is blessed in every way because you have agreed with My will for you.
     Your thoughts are not private, for your view only.  They are open to the heavens around you.  Your thoughts are spiritual and will become flesh if you dwell upon them, good or bad.  Think my thoughts and you will inherit My Kingdom.  Think the thoughts of your and My enemy, the devil, and you will inherit his kingdom in your life.  Heaven forbid that you authorize those corruptions of your own life after meditating on evil thoughts.  
    I taught you over and over how to have the abundant life.  Follow My instructions and you will have My kingdom in your life today. (Matthew 6:19)
     Your Father of Good Thoughts Toward MY Children    
Philippians 4:6-8)

No comments: