Sunday, June 28, 2015

HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS


Dear One,
    It is an established fact that history repeats itself.  If My children learn lessons that were previously taught to them, they will avoid the mistakes again. My children can also learn from the mistakes made by others.  That is why I included stories in My Instruction Book about people who repeatedly made mistakes and were redeemed, so that you will take heed and avoid the same mistakes that they made and the similar ones that you make. 
   I said through Paul by revelation of My Holy Spirit that scriptures are given by inspiration from Me and are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in My righteousness. (II Timothy 3:16) They are My study material for My children which can only be interpreted by My Holy Spirit.  He is the One who is the teacher, the private tutor for all of My children. He is the promise that I proclaimed through Joel when I said that My words would live inside of My children to lead and guide them. (Joel 2:28-29) Jesus confirmed that promise.  (Acts 1:4-5)
     When you find yourself embroiled in a difficult situation, you can review the Instruction Book on the experiences of the children of Israel in their journey to the promised land. They made every mistake known to man.  They griped, groaned, moaned, blasphemed, accused Me, denied Me, and did every manner of disobedience.  Yet, every time that they returned to Me for My guidance and insight, I gave it and restored My privileges to them. (Deuteronomy 28:1-14) I fed them, protected them, guided them, and still they returned to their angry accusations of Me.  I never left them.  They separated themselves from My blessings, but I never stopped in My loving them because I understood their proclivity to obey the evil temptations of the devil.  That generation did not enter into My rest in the promised land because of their own choices, but their children did because I always keep My promises.(Hebrews 3:7)  That example is the picture of what happens when My children rebel against Me and unite with the devil.  The devil himself cursed them in every area of their lives.(Deuteronomy 28:15-19)
     Allow history to repeat itself in your life by studying the life of Paul who spent years listening to My voice of revelation through My Holy Spirit.  He did not go back to his previous life of persecuting My other children. Instead, he learned to listen to Me through My Spirit of truth and he prospered in everything that he did.  He prayed in the words of My Holy Spirit at all times.  He waited for My guidance before acting in any situation.  He made Me his true Father, listening to Me and following My admonitions rather than following the doctrines of men made by My disciples who had returned to old religious laws.  Paul knew the value of listening to My Holy Spirit and the benefits of taking My advice.  Paul knew the fulness of My power and the fulness of My love for all of My creation. (Ephesians 1:17-28; Ephesians 3:14-20)  He believed Jesus and His description of the Spirit of Truth.  (John 16: 7-15) Paul relied completely upon My Spirit, just like Jesus did. 
     Learn valuable lessons from these people and their experiences.  That is why I put them in My Instruction Book to you.  Be like Paul who taught about My power but he did not lecture My children on the vastness of My power.  He asked My Spirit to reveal My power to you because he knew that only through revelation does a truth become flesh in you.  Paul wrote beautifully about My love for you.  But still, he prayed that you would have a complete revelation of My love because he knew that the enemy of my children could rob them of that valuable revelation unless it was revealed by My Spirit whose words are mighty, cutting between the soul and the spirit of a person, discerning the thoughts and intents of My heart.  Revelations from My Spirit take root in your mind and spirit, changing you into My image in the earth. (Hebrews 4:11-13)
    History repeats itself every second of the day in your life.  Make sure that the history that repeats itself in your life is one of revelations from My Holy Spirit who leads you into all truth.  Blessings follow revelations. 
    Your Loving and Merciful Father      

No comments: