Tuesday, December 6, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - FAMILY PRAISES


 Dear One,
     There were changes related to My two covenants with My children.  In the old covenant with Abraham through which My Spirit eventually lived in the earth in the flesh of Jesus there were many religious and political laws which never accomplished what I wanted them to do because of the demonic influences upon the people.  In order for My children under that old covenant to focus their minds upon Me, I commanded them to praise Me.  That was the only way that I could get them to switch their focus from themselves and upon Me.  
    My instructions to praise me were never given to satisfy some ego maniacal need in Me.  My command to praise Me was for the benefit of My children, as all of My commands are.  When My children switched their thoughts from themselves to Me, I was able to get their attention on doing what I instructed them to do in order for them to have a rewarding life on earth by refusing to do the works of the devil.  All of that was a temporary fix until My Son Jesus came into the earth to die for the sins of the world and send My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children, giving them the power to do My will in the earth. (Acts 1:1-8)  My covenant with Abraham and his nation was over at that time. 
     My new covenant of the Spirit of Love began with new motivations, new commands, new instructions and new admonitions. (John 3:5-8) There were few commands for My children to praise Me under My covenant of the Spirit of Love because My Holy Spirit was given the task of bringing Me and My works to remembrance in the minds of My children.  Praises of the flesh, like under the old covenant, were less expedient because of the duties of My Spirit in the lives of My true children.  The works of My Holy Spirit through My children brought praises to the minds and mouths of My children as a natural and thrilling reaction to My miracles, My wisdom and My revelations.  Under My covenant of the Spirit of Love there is no need for Me to command praises for Me in order to get the minds of My children off of themselves and onto Me and My powers.  Because of My miraculous works in the lives of My children, genuine praises flow from the mouths of My children.  They never become forced praises merely from the mouths of My children.  They are genuine thanks to Me for My supernatural works in their lives.  Those praises are not from the flesh simply because My children are commanded to praise Me, but the praises from love are true and from their hearts as expressions of joy.(John 4:23)
     There are certain praises that I ask of My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Those praises are My kind and validating words that I want delivered from Me through you to the downtrodden, the disadvantaged, the poor, the disabled, the diseased and the unbelievers.  I want you to elevate those people in their own minds to the level of value that I have for them.  In your noticing them, complimenting them, ministering My love to them, validating their existence and communing with them, you are praising Me because I live in them.  You are telling them of My value for them.  They are the people to whom I said My kingdom belongs.  Remember, I said what you do to the least of My children you do to Me.  (Matthew 25;40) When you validate the life of a person by ministering My love and attention to him or her, you are honoring Me and praising Me because you are doing what I asked you to do, which is to love other people with My unconditional love. 
    Devaluing a person by judging, condemning, excluding, shunning, ignoring or ridiculing that person is dishonoring Me, robbing that person and Me of genuine praise which comes from validating the existence of everyone.  I am the Father of reconciliation and validation.  I have given to you the ministry of reconciliation and validation. (Romans 5:11; II Corinthians 5:17-20)
    My love has nothing to do with the works of the flesh of a person, whether you approve or disapprove of them.  My love looks beyond all of the fleshly sins of a person and sees the needs of the spirit of that person, the spirit that is in need ot being told its value in My eyes. (John 5:22-27; John 12:48)) When you treat a person of least social stature in the world with love and value, you are praising Me and honoring Me by doing what I asked you to do.
    I said if you love Me that you will keep My words.  That does not mean memorizing them and being able to quote them.  It means that you honor what I asked you to do, which is to love others as I love you and to forgive the sins of everyone, like I do for you. (John 13:34; John 20:21-23)
    Genuine praise is to validate the lives of other people the way that I validate your life.  When you validate the lives of the lost, they will seek Me.
    Your Father or Reconciliation and Validation                    

No comments: