Friday, December 16, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - HUMAN CONDUITS

Dear One,
    My children, without recognizing it, are human conduits through which flow either blessings or curses into the earth.  They are either conduits of love which flow from Me or they are conduits of hatred which flow from hell.  My love perpetuates peace, kindness, mercy, goodness, graciousness, joy, faith, patience and forbearance in the earth, blessing people and the earth with My glory. (Galatians 5:22-26) I have no other distributing agents in the earth, other than My angels who only work in unity with My will and the wills of My chidren.  I gave the earth to My children in the beginning and everything that comes into the earth must come through the permission of My children. (Genesis 1:26-31) That is why My Son Jesus had to come into the earth in the body of a human being, so that He would have a legal right to restore My kingdom power in the earth because He was Son of man/Son of God.  
     Evil had to have permission of My first human creation, Adam, before it could invade the earth and distribute its curses onto the earth and onto My children. (Genesis 3:13-19)  That is why the devil tempts My children, in order to manipulate them into joining with him in perpetuating his works of hatred, anger, division, discord, strife, killings, jealousy, envy, political factions, immorality and impurity in the earth. (Galatians 5:19-21)  Through Adam, the devil cursed the earth, the very earth that I gave to humans to manage and run like I run My heaven.  Through My children joining with the devil and obeying his temptations, the world that I created has become cursed instead of being entirely blessed.  (Deuteronomy 28)
     There is good news.  Jesus Christ died for the sins of My children and regained the authority of My children in the earth when He sent My Holy Spirit to live in My children with My own power, authority and dominion inside of them, the power to subdue the earth again and make it as the mirror of My heaven with blessings unimaginable to those who hear wisdom from Me and take My advice, creating heaven on earth as Jesus prayed. (Matthew 6:10)
     My children who are filled with My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit have the power to be the only conduits of My love into the earth that I created for them.  I cannot legally invade the world with My blessings unless I use My true children who are led by My Holy Spirit.  If I did, I would be evil instead of good because I would be reneging on My word that I gave at the beginning when I gave the world to My children.  I limited My power in the earth when I did that because I wanted My children to always be attentive to My words and obey them which will bring My blessings into their lives.  The only way that I can distribute My good works into the earth is through My children who hear My voice and take My advice.
    The devil cannot perpetuate his evil in the world without doing it through My children to whom I gave My legal permission to subdue the world.  That is why his temptations are disguised and have so much power over My children, because they are disguised in the minds of My children as their own thoughts instead of being thoughts straight from hell sent to allow evil to further curse the earth and curse the lives of My children.
     The good news is that Jesus Christ came into the earth to destroy the works of the devil and He sent My Holy Spirit into My children who believe.  He is the same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead, and He gives My children the power to continue the work of Jesus and to destroy the works of evil in their lives and in the earth.  It all comes from hearing My voice which tells you how to strategically destroy the evil works in your life which curse you and perpetuate evil in the earth.
      My children must determine to be a conduit of love, mercy, peace and kindness in the earth for Me to overcome evil through them.  They must refuse to judge, condemn and distribute evil ignorantly through divisive political rhetoric and rigid religious laws.  I am neither the judge nor the one who condemns and divides.  The devil is the father of judgment and condemnation and through those attitudes he divides My children one from another, perpetuating evil.
      When love, peace, goodness, kindness and mercy flow through you as a  conduit, there is cleansing of your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions also.  It's called sanctification, causing you to inherit My kingdom benefits. 
      Your inheritance has been stored up from the foundation of the earth.  It's up to whose voice you obey, either Mine of the devil's, which brings either unimaginable blessings into your life or horrible curses into your life. 
      You can't serve two masters.  Chose to hear My voice and do My will, and I will be able to do exceedingly, abundantly more good in your life than you can dare think or even imagine.  I am your good Father. (Ephesians 3:20)
       Your Father of Blessings      
    

No comments: