Tuesday, December 13, 2016

LIVE, ATTRACTIVE BAIT


Dear One,
    We talked about the bait that is necessary for a fisherman to attract fish to his or her fishing line in order to catch fish.  When you are a fisher of men, like I called My children to be, when attracting people to Me your bait must be full of promise, loving, merciful and peaceful.  Dead bait that is rotten with no life in it will repel the people.  That is why is it so important to listen to My Spirit and allow Him to tell you what words to speak to people when casting your fishing line into the life of a person who is in need. 
     The ministry words of religious people often repel the lost and cause them to reject the bait of condemnation, guilt, division and self righteousness, and rightfully so.  The real good news or gospel will draw all people to Me because of the promise that Jesus Christ came to earth to give to them a life of blessed living and to give it more abundantly than a person can even imagine.  (Ephesians 3:19-20)  I said that is My goodness that causes a person to repent, turn from his unfruitful life and receive My own, personal, loving and powerful life with new motivations and new promises. (Romans 5:17)  That is good news, the best news possible to ever come out of the mouths of My children.
     Any effort to convict people by identifying them as sinners will offend and repel them.  It is dead bait.
     Any effort to convict people by causing in them fear of judgment will fail because it is not My goodness that is preached.  When a person is brought to me by fear of judgment that person will experience a lifetime of fear.  Fear of death binds a person to the devil.  (Hebrews 2:14-15) It is the promise of My love and peace that is the effective bait that draws people to me.  It is the testimonies of My goodness toward you that will entice someone to have what you have, which is peace, love and joy.  Uplifting testimonies will draw all people to Me.   Fear of judgment will cause defeat and depression, pushing people right into the pits of depression and hell.
    Jesus said He did not come into the world to condemn the world and people, but that through Him they would be saved from the evils in the world. (John 3:17-18)  You must offer to the lost people My life of abundance of blessings as bait instead of religiously condemning them as sinners who need to be saved from My wrath.  I have no wrath for My creation.  I only have love for people and the world because I am Love.  It is My Love that the lost people need, not your condemnation and judgment.
     Perfect your bait before you decide to witness about Me.  Be sure that your life is a witness of My love, My kindness and My goodness,  and I will send people to you.  Love is the perfect bait for fishers of men.
     Your Father of Love and Joy

No comments: