Thursday, December 1, 2016

IDENTIFYING TRUE COLORS

Dear One,
     My children might think that I am being judgmental when I said through Jesus that there are those who cast our demons in My name and heal the sick in My name who don't enter into kingdom living while in the earth.  I was not being exclusive.  I was telling the difference between My children who have My true characteristics inside and outside of them, or as you call it My true colors of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith, contrasting them with the devil's characteristics of condemnation, judging, division, separation, strife, disgust, prejudice, discord, anger, hatred, rage, and other dark characteristics. 
    My children who are conformed to the image of the devil separate themselves from My family and so they become ineligible to inherit My blessings.  I grieve for them that they did not seek My righteousness instead of seeking to display the characteristics of their religious and political leaders whom I said dispense woes and curses. (Matthew 23:1-17)  Their choice of hearing the words of the scribes and Pharisees, valuing their words and developing their characteristics, has taken them out of My family and put them into the devil's family, all of which disqualifies them from their inheritance which can only be dispensed to My children of My true colors.   
    My children who display the fruit of My Holy Spirit which derive from My own characteristics of love, they are the people who are eligible to have My kingdom living while in the earth.  The seeds that they sow in the earth are seeds of My good fruit, unconditionally loving others as I love them.  The seeds that they sow in the earth grow plants which return love and spiritual prosperity to them in the form of My blessings.  No demonic entity can rob My children who display My true colors because My true children always return good for evil done to them and in doing that they are able to sow good seeds in the earth which will return My blessings to them.  It is so simple. 
    The perfect lesson is in the story of the prodigal son who left the family of his father and fraternized with people whom I identify as dispensers of woes in the earth.  He ended up having to live in a pig pen and eat the shucks of corn along with the pigs.  That is basically what happens to My children who ignorantly follow the teachings of the scribes, Pharisees, Sadducees and the hypocrites.  They find that they are living outside of My family of blessings and they are bound to the demonic family of the very people of whom I told them to beware. (Luke 20:45-47; Matthew 7:13-20)  They make false gods of their politicians and their religious leaders, following them into hell and inheriting the seeds of hell while in the earth.
     When I said that there are some people who are called by My name who cast out demons in My name and heal in My name who do not enter into My Kingdom living while in the earth, they are the ones who did not do what I said to do, which is to feed the poor, to give water to the thirsty, to visit the prisoners, to welcome strangers into their homes, cities and countries, to take care of the widows and orphans; for, in so doing, they do those things to Me. (Matthew 25:25-31) Instead of separating themselves from unfortunate people, as do the religious and political leaders, My true children are inclusive, including every person into My family of love.  Instead of excluding other people because of fear and prejudice, My children of My true colors will treat them as inheritors of My kingdom because Jesus said that they are blessed.  (Matthew 5:1-12) 
    The rhetoric of the Pharisees and scribes, if adopted by My children as their true colors and character, will lead them into the wide path that leads to destruction.  I cautioned you again and again not to listen to their words.  But, because their words tickle the ears of My children with prejudice, fear, domination and strife, some of My children abandon My ways of love and settle for the hell on earth which is spread by the politicians and religious leaders.  I cannot bless them as long as they have joined in unity with the enemies of My family of love.  If they return to Me, as did the prodigal son, I will restore them to their blessings.   If they continue dispensing pig pen darkness, they will wallow in the curses of the devil and I am unable to help them because they have chosen darkness over My light.
    I told the children of Israel that I longed to gather them under My wings as a hen gathers her chicks.  (Matthew 23:37-39)  They refused and so they became desolate.  Many of My children are desolate because they have left My family of love and have chosen the pigpen offered to them by their politicians and religious leaders.  I am the only way that leads to the abundant life and godliness and it is through the power of My Holy Spirit, listening to His words and confirming them by the teachings of My Son Jesus, then doing what I instructed.  (II Peter 1:3-4)
     Kingdom living is yours when you do not take other gods who promise you many things but in reality their true colors are from hell and bring curses into your life.  It's the same story over and over and over again.  It's your choice to whom you will bind yourself; because to whomever you bind yourself in the earth determines to whom you are bound in the heavens, either to the curses of the devil or to My blessings.
    My true colors begin and end with loving others as I love you.  There is no other way to inherit a life of love in the earth.
    Your Father of Unconditional Love

No comments: