Saturday, June 17, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - HEROES

Dear Precious Child,
  So much about your life depends upon whom you choose as your heroes.  If your heroes are musical entertainers who lead immoral, destructive lives, then you are bound to the demons from hell who motivate the lives of the entertainers and your life will be cursed with the same demons that curse the entertainers.  If your heroes are sports figures who lead competitive lives with demonic desires to defeat their opponents and dominate other humans, then your life will be cursed by the demons from hell that motivate your sports heroes and your life will be cursed with opposition in every area.  If your heroes are religious leaders who are not enlightened with the full gospel of being led and motivated by My Holy Spirit, then your life will not be filled with My blessings and you will eagerly be waiting to die and go to heaven before you collect your inheritance instead of having My kingdom come into your life while you live in the earth, as I intended.  If your heroes are hateful politicians, then you are bound to the demons from hell who motivate the politicians with pride, strife, discord, division and lusts of the flesh, and your life will be cursed by the same demons who control the politicians, cursing your life with the woes of the politicians of which Jesus spoke. (Matthew 16:19; Matthew 18:18)
   However, If I am your Father and your Fatherly hero and you come to Me as a small child with love, admiration, reliance, unquestioning faith, trusting in My wisdom, My knowledge, My power and My love, then you are bound to My goodness, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, joy, patience, forbearance, love, favor and My grace, and your life will be blessed with exceedingly, abundantly far more blessings than you dare think, ask for, hope for and desire, according to the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you.  (Ephesians 3:10)
   Your heroes matter in the conditions of your life.  I said to whomever or whatever you are bound on earth, you are also bound to the demonic spirits or angelic spirits who motivate them in the heavens.   From whomever you are loosed on earth through deliverance and forgiveness, you are also loosed from the demonic spirits that motivate the person.  You have heard of religious people following a deceived leader into death.  Those people were bound to the leader by admiration and obedience so their reward was from the demons of hell who motivated their leader.
    Every human being is flesh, made from the dust of the earth, and My children should refuse to make heroes of humans because the devil will see that they fail you, as they are motivated by evil spirits, causing despair and depression in your life.   I am constant, constant love, constant peace, constant joy, constant forgiveness, constant mercy, constant kindness, constant goodness, constant patience and forbearance.  Being in unity with Me, bound to Me with your devotion, will bring all of My characteristics into your life with the benefits of My heaven coming on earth in your life just as it is in My heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)
   It is My good pleasure to give you My entire kingdom.  (Luke 12:32; II Thessalonians 1:11)  
   My kingdom is the only beneficial kingdom to which you should desire to be bound because My kingdom is righteous, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. There is no other family or kingdom which those attributes describe. (Romans 14:17)  My family members can only display My character and personality.  When My virtues are displayed in the earth to other people, then you have identified yourself as My child.  Merely proclaiming that you are My child does not mean that you are molded into My image of love, qualifying you for kingdom benefits.  It is being led by My Spirit and thus loving others with My unconditional love that identify you as being bound to My family in heaven and a qualifier for My heavly benefits.
   Your choice of heroes does matter in the scheme of things.  Children admire and adore their loving fathers.  I am your Father of love and glorious earthly benefits.  Bind yourself to Me and My family.  There are magnificent benefits.  That's the Good News!
   Your Father of Constant Good News

No comments: