Sunday, June 11, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - TO FORGIVE IS TO BE BLESSED

Dear Precious Child,
   Every word that comes from My mouth to My children is spoken by Me to prevent them from joining with evil temptations which will curse them and destroy their lives in the earth in which I want to bless them.  Good parents in the earth do the same thing, and I will do so much more for My children who heed My warnings. 
   My numerous instructions to you about forgiving others is for your benefit because of the principle of binding and loosing of which I told you in My Instruction Book.  I was able to influence the writing of My Book so that you will have black and white instructions relating to the dangers that are evident in your world which are from hell but are disguised as harmless thoughts, attitudes and motivations, the same as was done in the garden when the devil deceived My first two children.    
   As My caretakers in the earth which I gave to you, your thoughts and attitudes determine your words and your actions.  So your thoughts are the first area of your life that needs to be monitored by you in order to make sure that all negative, judgmental, unloving, angry thoughts are cast out of your mind before they develop into attitudes which release negative energy into your world and curse you and other people. 
   Look at the teachings of Jesus on how to think and act toward someone who has done evil to you by injurious words, opposing attitudes or mean actions.  He said not to return evil for the evil done to you by doing something just as injurious to the person in thought, word or deed.  Instead, He said to forgive them, bless them, do good to them and pray for them. (Matthew 5:38-48)  In doing good instead of evil to people, you are binding yourself to My kingdom benefits which I have stored for you in the heavens which include your being blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed in your home, blessed in the market place, blessed financially, blessed in your profession, your children will be blessed, your animals will be blessed, you will be blessed coming in and going out, and if the devil plans anything against you he will flee seven ways before being able to hurt you.  My heaven will be opened to you and My blessings will flow into your life.  You will be blessed with an abundance of prosperity so that you will be able to lend to others instead of borrow from them.  (Deuteronomy 28:1-13)  You will be the head of everything, more prosperous and more blessed than other people who do not bind themselves to My kingdom of love and forgiveness but instead they bind themselves to the kingdom of evil, returning evil for evil thinking, evil attitudes, evil words or evil actions toward them; thus an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 
    You have the choice of either binding yourself to My kingdom of love from which you will receive loving gifts from Me, or binding yourself to the devil's kingdom of curses in which you will receive his destructive gifts which curse your life in every way.  (Deuteronomy 28:14-69)  You will be cursed in every area of your life if you obey the temptations of the devil to return evil for evil done to you which authorizes him to pour his devastation into your life because you have obeyed him and made him your god.  You have bound yourself to him and his curses instead of binding yourself to Me and My blessings.
   I have given My own Holy Spirit to My children who choose Him to live in them.  My Holy Spirit gives My children the spiritual power to take My advice and receive My abundant benefits.  I have given them the power to forgive others just as I forgive them.  (Matthew 6:12-15; John 20:21-23)
   In your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions you either bind yourself to the devil's kingdom of death and destruction or you bind yourself to My kingdom of love, life and blessings.  It all starts in your thoughts.  What thoughts you allow to take up residence in your life will either curse you or bless you.  The devil's evil thoughts are sent into your mind to allow him to curse you from his spiritual kingdom of death and destruction.  My thoughts are sent into your mind to allow Me to bless you from My spiritual kingdom of love.
   Choose My thoughts and live the abundant life that I have for all of My children.   
   Captivate every thought that does not promote love and forgiveness.  Do not be tricked into harboring unforgiving thoughts which will bring curses in your life. 
   By the power of My Holy Spirit and by an act of your will forgive everyone who does anything evil to you.  Then let the incident go from your mind.  If you retain it in your mind, you retain the sin and you will also suffer from the same curses as the evildoer because you have joined with the demons from hell who motivate the evildoer.  Being cursed in your life is not worth retaining the sins of anyone.  When you forgive everyone, you experience liberty and freedom. 
  Only think, speak and do what My Love prompts you to do.  Love always wins over evil. 
   Your Loving, Instructional and Empowering Father                   

No comments: