Thursday, June 22, 2017

POSITIVE THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES AND WORDS INVITE BLESSINGSBLESS

Dear Precious Child,
   You have heard, and it has been proven to you, that positive thoughts produce positive attitudes and positive words spoken so that you are blessed mightily in your earth by Me and My heavenly forces.  You have also heard, and it has been proven to you, that negative thoughts produce negative attitudes and negative words spoken so that you are cursed mightily in your earth by the devil's demonic forces.   The thoughts, attitudes and words of a person sow seeds into either the devil's garden of curses or in My garden of blessings.  It's that simple.  Yet, My children continue to think and speak negativity as if there were no consequences to their actions.  Good thoughts, attitudes and words produce good results.  Bad thoughts, attitudes and words produce evil results.  Heed these words.
   From the very beginning of the earth I gave My children a choice between good and evil.  My advice not to take into their thoughts the evil words from hell was ignored by My children in favor of believing the words from the devil which tempted the first man and woman. (Genesis 2:15-17) My children and the beautiful world that I created for them has been under curses since then.  It has been My endeavor to lead My children out from the curses into My blessings, even though there are still evil spirits around tempting My children to think his destructive thoughts, develop his toxic attitudes and speak his bitter words into his garden of evil so that he can further curse their lives with more evil works. (Genesis3;14-18) Romans 8:22-25)
   You wonder, well, what about your forgiveness and your love, Father?
   They are forever and ever.  My love and forgiveness absolve you of all sins, trespasses, iniquities, and mistakes as far as I and My kingdom are concerned,  In My eyes and in My Kingdom you are forgiven and loved abundantly.  You are white as snow because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.   
   However, because you still live in the world where the prince of evil reigns, when you take into your mind the devil's thoughts and attitudes, they are eventually spoken by you and you give orders to the devil to further curse your life with his destructive ways.  In other words, the devil demands that you suffer the consequences of your sins which he has tempted you to think and speak.  That's why the temptation came to you, to suck you further into the hell on earth that the devil has planned for your life.
  There is good news, that being that Jesus and I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children and empower them with My supernatural power to overcome the works of the devil, his temptations, his attitudes which contain his energy, and his toxic words which he wants you to speak, giving him permission to carry out the destruction that he has planned for you. 
   I have better and more beneficial plans for you, those being that with the power of My Holy Spirit guiding and empowering you, that you will be able to refuse the temptations of the devil, destroy his works in the earth and allow My kingdom to become real in your life on earth as it is in heaven.  My desire is that you will be blessed abundantly in the land which I gave you, that being the earth.
   Jesus said when He walked the earth that when He cast out a demon from a person that no doubt My kingdom had come upon that person.  (Luke 11:20)  After Jesus became the Christ and defeated the devil in hell, after He rose from the dead and came to sit down with Me in heaven, He sent the same Spirit who empowered Him while in the earth to cast out demons, heal the sick, raise the dead, the same Spirit who raised Him from the dead, Jesus sent that same Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children. (John 20:21-23) Jesus referred to My Spirit as My promise to My children.  (Acts 1:8)  Then at the appointed time, My kingdom came into the earth and baptized My children with the power of My heavenly forces, enduing them with My supernatural power.   They began to speak My words, pray My words, become enlightened by My Holy Spirit by Him removing the veils from their minds; and they began to understand the teaching of Jesus like they never had.  My Spirit fulfills the prophesies of Jesus. saying that My Spirit would take the teachings of Jesus and explain them fully. (John 16:7-15)  Without My Holy Spirit inside of My children, there is no tutor. 
   The first thing My Spirit will teach you is to choose your thoughts, your attitudes and your words spoken.  He and I want you to enjoy the blessings that it is my good pleasure to give to My children. (Luke 12:32)  When you stay loyal to Me seeking Me and My righteousness, then you will reap all of the benefits of having My kingdom of love become real in your life on earth.  But, if you begin to believe the thoughts of evil placed in your mind from hell, becoming, hateful, angry, judgmental, condemning, lustful, fearful, envious, jealous, racist or any other attitudes from hell, then you are forsaking My blessings and choosing curses instead of blessings.  It's your decision.  When you discern that you are being tempted by the devil in your thoughts to switch over to his kingdom of destruction and death by having sinful thoughts and attitudes, immediately switch back to seeking My kingdom and My righteousness.  Reject evil thoughts and send them straight to hell. 
    Positive thoughts and words bless others; negative thoughts and words curse you and others.  As My child, think positive thoughts, rejecting any thoughts which will curse anyone.  Also, speak only words that build up the hearer in faith, love, compassion and peace.  That's what I do and you are My child.  Only speak the words, as My child, that I tell you to speak so that you sow seeds into My beautiful garden of love and receive back 100 fold.
    Your Father of Love and Peace 

No comments: