Friday, January 5, 2018

ABIDING WORDS MAKE YOU WISE

My Dear Precious Child,
   I said that if you abide in Me and My words abide in you, that whatever you ask will be done for you.  (John 15:17)  That is a firm promise that I made to all of My children, and I stand firm in that promise, that whatever you ask, I will do.   First, the requirement is that you must live your life by My standards caused by My words being so important to you that you not only believe them but that you do them.  That is what "abide" means, to live My words, obeying them as a child who believes his or her Father's instructions.  In other words, My desire for your behavior must be fulfilled in you before I can answer all of your prayers.  Jesus said it.  You must believe it. 
   Remember that I said that anyone who hears My words AND who does them is a wise person whose house is firm and stable, built on the rock of revelation knowledge that My standards of loving others as I love you and making peace in every situation must be the spiritual atmosphere before I can guarantee that floods will not drown you, neither will torrential rains affect you, nor will destructive winds destroy you; but, instead, your prayers will be answered because you are established in the instructions and advice of your Loving Heavenly Father.  (Matthew 7:14)
   Abiding in Me and having My words abide in you does not mean that you have memorized scriptures.  It means that the truth of My words are so ingrained in you that when temptations come from the devil into your mind to hate a person who offends you to the point of becoming an enemy, abiding means that the truth also immediately comes to your mind from Me that I said that you must love your enemy because I do, doing good to everyone.  (Matthew 6:43-44)  I said that unbelievers only love their friends but that you must be like Me, loving your enemies because, as My child, you are Love, just as I am Love.  In loving others as I love you, you become perfected in love as My child in the earth. (Matthew 6:45-48)
   When My words truly live in you, when temptations do come to your mind to do evil to a person because of your being hurt, offended, opposed or maligned, My standard will immediately be raised by My Holy Spirit in your mind that instructs you to love that enemy, to pray for him or her and to do good to the person instead of returning evil for the evil being done to you.  My words in your thoughts will counteract the tempting words of the devil to do evil.  My words will instruct you to do good, but you must choose to do what I ask you to do.  When you do what I ask you to do, I can do for you what you ask me to do.     
   When My revealed truths live in you,  My Spirit raises My standards of love when the devil brings evil actions into your life.  Instead of returning evil for the evil done to you, as My child you will obey My voice that tells you to love the person who offends you, to do good and to pray for him or her.  When that standard is obeyed by you, then you can ask what you will of Me and it will be done for you because you have acted as My child and I can act as your Father who rewards you for displaying My standards in the earth.  It is an act of faith for you to love your enemies and to do good to them. refusing to judge them.  (Matthew 7:7-12)
    My words abide in you when you have sought My kingdom and My righteousness from My Holy Spirit, seeking to have My words revealed to you in their entire truth so that you understand and perceive them fully, knowing the working of the spiritual dimension around you.  (I Corinthians 2:9-11)  My Holy Spirit longs to reveal all spiritual truths to My children who seek Me.  He spoke My instructions through Jesus and He wrote the scriptures through people and He longs to amplify them to you, just like Jesus said that he would.  (John 16:12-13)
   Your Brother Jesus told you to seek My righteousness, which means to seek to become My character and personality in the earth, displaying love in every situation with every person and making peace with all people with whom you come into contact.  When My personality is evident in you, then My words abide in you because My words have become flesh just like My words became flesh in Jesus Christ. 
   When the truths of My words abide in you by becoming flesh in you, under trying situations My words will explode in your mind with My instructions about loving everyone who comes against you, making peace with them instead of returning evil for evil done to you.  Under Our unified thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken by you, evil will be defeated and your needs will be met and prayers will be easily answered because you have displayed My Love in the earth, as I commanded.
   Your actions in the earth create the spiritual atmosphere that allows Me to answer your prayers.  Because you have given importance to My Fatherly instructions, I also give importance to your requests because you have proven that you are My child of love. (John 14:23-24; I John 3:14-16)
   Allow My revealed words to live in you, becoming flesh in the form of love and peacemaking.  You are identified as My child when love and peace prevail in your actions.
   Your Father of Love and Peace
    

No comments: