Monday, January 22, 2018

PRACTICE REJOICING INSTEAD OF MOURNING

My Dear Precious Child,
   The prophet Isaiah saw into the future and saw salvation from the devil's works for My people through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  He prophesied that I would give to My children joy and gladness for their mourning, praises for their spirit of heaviness and beauty for the display of their ashen faces of despair. (Isaiah 61:3)  Upon the entry of Jesus Christ into the lives of My children, I supply those beneficial elements: joy. praises, and beauty instead of their repenting with ashes upon their faces.  Changes take place in their whole beings, spirit, soul and body.  Yes, behold, all things become new.  (II Corinthians 5:17) 
    There are always emotions of joy, words of praises and beautiful splendor as long as My children remain in unity with Me.  However, unless My children are established in My love and My power, the devil can creep in slowly and begin to rob them again if they are not privy to My identification of the devil's temptations to fall again into despair, depression, sadness, mourning, unhappiness, grieving and other of the devil's demonic emotions  which are sent into your mind to destroy you and My other children.  Depression and despair can quickly hit you in your gut with force, making you fall out of faith and into sadness at a simple circumstance or situation which is grevious for you.  My children who are not established on the rock of My revelation knowledge will find their emotions unstable and their joyful attitude gone. 
   There is an immediate cure for My children who are privy to My solutions.  Isaiah said I would  give you the cure of praises for a spirit of heaviness.  I said it through Moses, through Abraham, through Issac, through Jacob, through the prophets, through David, through kings, through judges, through priests and through Jesus.  I said to REJOICE!  Rejoice means to put on joy even if you don't feel like it, to praise Me even if there is a heaviness on your heart, to refuse depression and act like you are joyful.  In other words, rejoicing means that you act joyful when you are not feeling joyful. 
   Rejoicing means that you praise Me for My goodness and kindness even if you are blind to them at the time.  Rejoicing means that you sing praises even when your heart is not singing.  Rejoicing means that you choose to praise Me from your mouth for My love and goodness instead of praising the devil for his curses and despair by glorifying with your mouth the bad situations, death, illness and any other of his works in the earth.
   Rejoicing has nothing to do with your emotions, only praising Me when you feel like it.  Rejoicing means that you choose to praise Me even when your heart is heavy and your emotions are spinning out of control.  When you choose to praise Me with joy instead of laying on the bed in despair and depression, you summon My angels to come and minister to you because you have sung My praises or you have spoken My praises loudly with emphasis so that all of the spiritual beings can hear that you have chosen My cure for despair. (Isaiah 61:10) 
   When you choose to praise Me with joy in trying circumstances and situations, you have chosen My ways instead of the ways of hell which cause you to crater and burn in emotional hell with the devil's thoughts of defeat spinning out of control in your mind.  When you praise Me in those instances, you magnify My love and ministry to you and clear the way for Me and My angels to minister to you. (Matthew 4:11) It happened with Jesus when He was tempted and refused to yield to the devil's suggestions.  When you choose to praise Me verbally with words and with songs in hard times, you declare your allegiance to Me instead of continuing in allegiance to the devil by yielding to his mental emotions of depression, defeat and despair.  (Psalm 28:7) 
    Praising Me loudly is declaring your pledge of dependence on Me and your declaration of independence from the devil's works.  It is announcing your citizenship, your newly found freedom as being your motivation and your salvation.  (Psalm 20:5)
    I told you through Isaiah and David to shout for joy.  If your songs of joy and praises of joy do not chase away despair immediately, then find a place where you can shout for joy alone. (Psalm 32:11)  Shouting for joy will certainly deafen the ears of the devil and cause him to retreat from his cursing ministry to you that cursed you with thoughts of despair and depression.  It makes no difference if you feel silly by shouting for joy.  Do it in your prayer closet.  Those praises break the sound barrier between earth and heaven and notify all of the demons in hell that I am your Father, your salvation, your happiness, your joy, your rescuer, your provider and your guide.  The demons of despair and depression have to leave you when you announce that you have chosen My ways.  They know that your good choices take authority over their emotional curses of depression and despair.
   When depression, despair and sadness are heavy on your mind, your choice in praising Me as an act of your will results every time in your freedom from the heavy burden of the devil's handiwork.  My handiwork of praising Me in song and words will elevate you over the devil's curses and you will tread on them while singing praises and shouting praises to Me.  Praise Me for My handiwork in your life.  There are many and you need to be reminded of them. You need to remind the devil of them, too, by praising Me for them.
   If you refuse My advice to praise Me for My goodness in your life, then you have chosen the devil's mantle of heaviness to remain on your mind and it will persist until death or until you choose My loving ways over destruction and death.   
   I rejoice over you with joy.  You need to rejoice over Me with joy. (Zephaniah 3:17; Philippians 3:1; Philippians 4:4)  My way of rejoicing in all things works miracles.  It begins with an act of your will. You choose either blessings or curses all of your life.  Choose My instruction to praise Me in all things and you will live My blessed life on earth.  Sing praises in your prayer closet.  Shout praises in your prayer closet.  Speak praises in your prayer closet. 
    Praising the devil's works by complaining, mourning and grieving with "poor me" words and attitudes will guarantee more curses in your life.  Praising Me in songs and in words will guarantee that My blessings will overtake you. (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)
   Your Father Who Rejoices Over You With Joy

No comments: