Thursday, January 11, 2018

THE DEMONIC VEIL OF STRIFE


My Dear Precious Child,
   The demon of strife is one of the veils over the minds of My children that prevents them from perceiving My goodness and kindness toward My children because they are consumed with furthering the actions of evil in your world.  My will for all of My children is that they make peace with everyone instead of sowing strife in their world which corrupts it and destroys it one person at a time.  Yet, I still send rain upon the people who do good deeds and the people who do evil people and I cause the sun to shine upon those who do good deeds and the people who do evil deeds. (I Corinthians 3:3) .   
   I also send My forgiveness upon everone through the crucifixion of Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the whole world.  But the demonic veil upon the minds of many of My children cause them to believe that i am vengeful to the people who do not obey Me.  That is a lie from the mouth of the devil.  The truth is that the payment has already been made by My Son Jesus for the sins of everyone who ever sinned and everyone who will ever sin,  I look upon everyone as clean, pure, good and peaceful because their sins no longer exist in My mind. (Isaiah 1:18)
   However, the demonic spirit of strife in the minds of some of My children causes them to sow seeds of strife in the earth which multiply and return to them, cursing their daily lives.  That return of inheriting strife where strife is sown is not my will.  It is the will of the devil, who is the father of strife.  Therefore, when My children oppose, injure, inflame, hurt, judge, intimidate or kill My other children, they have left My family and have joined with the devil's family.  His family robs, kills and destroys.  (John 8:44) My family brings a life of an abundance of goodness into the earth.  So when a person joins with the devil's actions in the earth, it is the devil who destroys him or her, not Me.  I still see the person as sinless. 
   My will for human life in the earth from Me has never been grevious.  I said that all of My creation was good. (Genesis 1:4, 10, 12,18,21, 25, 31) It remained good until Adam allowed the evil spirit of the devil to enter into the domain of blessed humans and curse their lives with his attitudes of unbelief, anger, lust and even strife which he placed over their minds.
    I said in My Instruction Book to you that where there is strife there is every demon from hell. (James 3:16) That is why the devil is so successful in cursing the earth with his demons is because My children do not recognize strife as a curse with the superior effects that it has. 
   The lie that is told by the veil of strife in the minds of many of My children tells them that I am an angry, judgmental, condemning, vengeful king who desires to punish My children for every infraction of religious and civil laws.  The opposite is true.  I forgive every sin, every trespass, every act of iniquity, every transgression, every mistake and every misdeed.  Instead of heaping punishment upon everyone who sins, I pour My forgiveness upon them.  Instead of having thoughts of strife toward My children, I perpetually send My forgiveness upon them, wiping the slate clean and considering them white as snow. That is what Jesus Christ did, died for the sins of the whole world. (I John 2:2)  What the devil does is sow seeds of strife in the minds of My children, strife with Me and strife with other people, all so that the strife guarantees him the opportunity to curse My children and their earth with his destruction and death. (John 10:10)
   The demonic seeds of strife in the minds of some of My children are put there by the religious leaders who do not know Me but only know lies taught to them by men who are vengeful, filled with hate, judgmental and condemning. Those religious leaders fill My own children with lies about My character that causes My children to run from Me in fear rather than run to Me for My forgiveness and the good news of My absolution, having been already forgiven of all imperfections.   It takes the revelation of My Holy Spirit to break through that demonic veil of strife in the minds of My children.  That is why I said that My words are sharper than a two edged sword, rightly dividing the soul, which sees Me as vengeful as taught by men, from My Spirit, who sees Me as loving, good and kind as taught by Me, Myself, through My Holy Spirit into the minds of My children who seek to know Me.(Hebrews 4:12)
   When you allow My words from My Holy Spirit to change you from being vengeful and judgmental into being forgiving and loving, you will inherit My kingdom into your life because your character has been transformed into My loving, peaceful character.  (Romans 12:2) Those loving characteristics of Mine flowing from you will summon the blessings of My spiritual family of love to baptize you in My love for you, bringing peaceful solutions to problems, instituting loving actions from you to the unloving actions of other people and forgiveness for everyone who opposes, injures or judges you. (Matthew 5:43-48)
   My spiritual family is ready and willing, able and eagerly poised to bring My kingdom of goodness and kindness into your life, baptizing you with love and kindness in the form of My blessings because you are My child of love.
   Send any thoughts of strife, vengeance, unkindness, jealousy or envy back to hell from where they originated.  They are sent into your mind to bring the devil's curses into your life if you agree with the thoughts and act upon them by your seeking vengeance upon anyone.  (Matthew 6: 12)
   I forgive you for every infraction.  It is encumbent on you to forgive everyone for every infraction. just as I do.  When you do, you are called My child because you have made peace with everyone. (Matthew 6:10)
   I said that I will avenge you. (Romans 12:19) The way I avenge you is to forgive the person who injured you, condemned you or opposed you, and I also forgive you, absolving both of you of all sins because the blood of Jesus Christ has already been shed on the cross for both of you, the one who sinned against you; and I forgive you, yourself, who had thoughts of vengeance and strife against one of My children.  My peace enters into your life when you allow Me to avenge you with My forgiveness for everyone.
   Send thoughts of strife against anyone to hell.  The purpose from hell of strife is to bring hell into your life on earth that I want to be peaceful and loving.  Stand up as My warrior against evil and send it to hell.  Love everyone who comes against you as your enemy.  Pray for the person, do good to the person and forgive the person.  My heaven will come into your life when you do as Jesus did.  (Matthew 4:10-11; Luke 11:20)
   There is the heavenly way and there is a demonic way.  Choose to do everything My heavenly way and My kingdom will be yours on earth.
   Your Father of All Good and Kind Ways         
                    

No comments: