Monday, January 15, 2018

THE DEMONIC VEIL OF HYPOCRISY

My Dear Precious Child,
   Hypocrites targeted Jesus many times in His ministry.  The demon of hypocrisy covers the minds of some of My children and will not allow My words of freedom to enter into their minds.  Hypocrites came against Jesus through the Pharisees, the Sadducees and the scribes.  They were religious and political, accusing Jesus of refusing to follow the religious and political laws of their forefathers while they, themselves, were lawbreakers also.  Jesus accused the hypocrites of not following their own laws, Jesus said that even though they paid their taxes, they neglected the primary elements of the laws which included judging demons by casting them out of people and they neglected having mercy for people who were heavily burdened and they neglected having faith in Me and My desire to relieve the burdens of My children.  (Matthew 23:23)   He told His followers many times to beware of the doctrines of the religious leaders and the political leaders.(Matthew 16:6-12) 
   Every act of ministry that Jesus did was criticized and called blasphemy by the religious and political leaders.  (Luke 13:10-17)  Their laws were more important to them than relieving the burdens of people, which Jesus did.  The national and religious laws became gods to the hypocrites instead of Me.  I came to them in the flesh of Jesus Christ and they did not receive Him because He cast offending demons out of people, He healed the sick, He taught truth to them about My kingdom of love, mercy and peace. 
   When the demon of hypocrisy covers the minds of My children, it blocks My truth from entering.  My children cannot assimilate My words which bring peace to them.  They have built their houses on sand which fall when the rains come, floods come and winds come. That is what the Pharisees had done, they had built their houses on religious and political laws, not upon knowing Me and hearing My personal words to them. (Matthew 7:24-27)  They never knew Me as a Father of Loving Guidance of which their King David wrote.  (Psalm 23)  His trust was in Me but the trust of the hypocrites was in their religious and political laws.
   Jesus taught the Pharisees and other hypocrites that the laws were made for people, that people were not made for the laws.  They were given by Me to lead and guide My children away from the devil's works in the earth.  They were never meant to become burdensome to My children and indications of the spirituality of anyone or lack or spirituality of anyone. 
   In a long litany Jesus spoke about the woes of the Pharisees, Sadducees and the scribes.  He wanted to amplify the problems that would come upon My children if they listened to those religious and political leaders, heeding their words and following their teachings.  (Matthew 23)  Their lives fell apart, as predicted by Jesus, when the teachings of the false prophets failed to bring My kingdom into their lives on earth.  Religious laws cannot bring My kingdom into the earth.  Only My Holy Spirit ushers My kingdom into the lives of My children in the earth.
   Hypocrites criticize people who have followed My instructions to be baptized in My Holy Spirit with the gift of praying in My spiritual languages.  Some only believe in the ministry of Jesus and refuse to believe in the ministry of My Holy Spirit, even though My instructions were emphatic to the followers of Jesus that they receive My power in their lives. (Acts 1;1-8)   Very often, hypocrites not only criticize other people but they abhor people who become filled with My Holy Spirit.  In doing so, they cut themselves off from the power of My Spirit which ushers My kingdom into their lives.  They refuse to believe that in My spiritual kingdom there are spiritual languages which identify them as My children of promise.  Every nation has its own language and My spiritual nation, called the kingdom of God, has its own spiritual language which I give to My children when My kingdom enters into their life.  It is in praying in My Holy Spirit that My kingdom is strengthened and built in the lives of My children (Jude 20)
    It is encumbent upon My children to forgive the hypocrites for their narrow mindedness.  The devil has blinded them to the marvels of being led by My Spirit to do My will in the earth. Be merciful to them and pray for them, that the eyes of their understanding will be open to My truth.
    Be merciful and forgiving to the religious and political leaders who have yielded to the hypocritical demons but beware of their teachings, as Jesus told you to do, or their woes will come and minister to your life and rob you of My blessings. 
   Do not be deceived, the doctrines of the religious and political leaders want to curse your life as they are cursed themselves with powerless lives which have substituted religious and political laws for the one-on-one relationship that I want you to have with Me through My Holy Spirit.
    A one-one Father/child relationship with Me will insure you of My kingdom coming into your life on earth as it is in heaven.  My words will be your guidance instead of religious and political laws guiding you, which become null and void to you when you hear My voice of guidance.  (Romans 7:6; Romans 8:2; Galatians 5:18)
    Refuse the hypocritical demon which points out the sins of other people in your thoughts.  All people have sinned and fallen short of My glory.  Bless all people and be merciful to them, forgiving them as I forgive you.
    Your Loving and Merciful Heavenly Father

No comments: