Thursday, January 18, 2018

AVOIDING EVIL TEMPTATONS AND DEMONIC VEILS

My Dear Precious Child,
   It is because of My deep and intense love for you that I gave such explicit instructions through My Son Jesus on how to avoid evil.  Good Fathers teach their children how to avoid evil and its consequences.  My instructions are the same, cautioning you to always be on the alert to recognize the temptations that come into your mind from hell suck as to return evil for evil done to you, the temptation to pray publicly in order to gain praises from people, the temptation to become angry, the temptation to lust after anyone or anything, the temptation to abuse anyone or anything, the temptation to hate anyone, the temptation to worry or be anxious about anything, the temptation to judge others, the temptation to listen to the doctrines of religious leaders and politicians who are hypocrites, and the temptation to engage in strife of any kind because yielding to those temptations will place you in the devil's hands for him to curse your life in his dastardly ways.  Those warnings came from My heart of Love, My desire to protect you and My other children from the devil who roams in the world seeking whom he may devour.  (Matthew 5, 6, 7; I Peter 5:6-8)
   In the Holy Spirit's warning to you about being on the alert to recognize evil that is in the world by discerning every thought, I told you to be sober and vigilant, constantly on the lookout for any thought that invades your mind that comes from hell which entices you to participate with evil.  If you notice, My Spirit said that the devil seeks whom he MAY devour, an indication of his having to have permission from you to devour you.  The devil knows that he has the means to deceive you and that he CAN deceive you, but you have to yield to him and give him the power to curse your life by following his instructions to do evil instead of following My instructions to do good in the world.  In yielding to the devil's temptations, you are giving him permission and saying to him that he MAY curse you by bringing devastation into your life.
   As an example, when the devil tempts someone to openly oppose you or injure you, you have the choice between yielding to the temptation to return evil for the evil that was done to you as tempted by the devil and you have the choice to return good for the evil done to you, blessing the person and praying for the person as instructed by Me.  The consequences of yielding to the devil is that you are cursed with further injuries, even being taken to the devil's jail where you will endure hardships and pay the full price that is required of you.  Instead, if you return good for the evil done to you, showing My goodness. kindness and forgiveness toward the person who did evil to you, it will result in your being blessed abundantly by My kingdom of Love.  What will happen to you spiritually is what happened when Jesus refused to yield to the devil.  When Jesus resisted the devil's temptations, the devil left Him  and My angels came and ministered to Him.  It will happen to you just as it did to Jesus.  (Matthew 4:11)  My angels will minister to you and the person who did evil to you will be humbled and will eventually glorify Me. (Matthew 5:16)
    My Holy Spirit said that you must resist the devil steadfastly, knowing that the same afflictions of being tempted by the devil are happening to all of the other people who live in the world.  (I Peter 5:9)  Nobody escapes his temptations.
    The effects that come when you resist temptations to do evil is that each success for you makes you stronger, more perfect, more stable and more settled in My kingdom of Love and power. (I Peter 5:10-11; Matthew 5:43-48)
    In your life on earth you are in a constant battle between good and evil.  When you are empowered by My Holy Spirit, you have every kind of arsenal available to My children.  You have the power of My Holy Spirit.  You have a myriad of angels on your side.  You have a Loving Father who assists you by instructing you and warning you about the temptations to do evil, as I did in the instructions to My children through Jesus Christ.  You have the spirits of the departed saints assisting you and the spirits of just men who have been made perfect.  You have the guidance of My Holy Spirit.  You have the tutoring of My Holy Spirit.  You have Jesus Christ who lives to intercede for you,  You have My Unconditional Love for you, love which forgives all sins, all iniquities, all transgressions, all misdeeds, all mistakes, and He restores to you all of the blessings of My kingdom which accompany the abundant life that I promised.  (Hebrews 12:22-24
   You have all the elements of My kingdom working for you.  All you need to do is to resist the temptations that come to your mind to do evil of any kind.  You need to do good to all of My children, to bless them and pray for them, friend or foe.  In doing what I ask you to do, the foes become your cherished friends, blessed children of My kingdom of love.
   Your Father of Valued Instructions        

No comments: