Saturday, January 6, 2018

NO TUTOR; NO REVELATION

My Dear Precious Child,
   As your Loving Heavenly Father, I spoke truths to you through Your Brother Jesus when He taught you how to overcome evil in your world.  He delivered those truths to you, even though you were not able to fully perceive and understand the importance of them.  (Mark 4:12) There is a reason why you were not able to understand the truths.  You were blinded by the veil of unbelief placed in the minds of My children by the devil. (Mark 8:17)  Jesus, Himself,  through My Holy Spirit, told you that there was a demonic veil over your mind that prevented you from receiving into your thoughts the full understanding of the truths that My instructions include, truths which set you free. (II Corinthians 3:14-18)   
   There is reason to rejoice.  My new covenant with My children and with your world came through My Son Jesus.  He said that when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of you that He would reveal to you all truths, that the Holy Spirit would take what Jesus said and explain fully the truths to you from the inside of you, removing the veil that was put on your mind by the devil.  (Hebrews 10:15-16)  That is My new covenant with you and My other children, that I personally write My truths on your mind and in your heart by the person of My Holy Spirit, your private and personal tutor.
   All learning comes with a book and a teacher.  I caused the words of Jesus and the new covenant prophets to be recorded and placed in a book for you to have in your hands which contain the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom and which contain all of the spiritual truths necessary to set you free from the influence of evil in your world.  My Instruction Book is valuable and necessary to have.  Yet, without the Holy Spirit's tutoring you cannot perceive the truths that are contained in the Book which is called the Bible.  I told you through Jesus that it was necessary for Him to go away so that His own power source, the Holy Spirit, would come into your body and make His home inside of you, eager to explain and reveal every spiritual truth to you which sets you free and brings My kingdom into your life on earth as it is in My heaven.  (John 16:12-15; Matthew 6:10)  I said that My Spirit would explain to you all truths.  Nothing is hidden from your understanding when My Holy Spirit lives inside of you and you seek My truth and My understanding from Him. (I Corinthians 2:9-12; I Corinthians 6:10) 
    My Holy Spirit is My greatest gift to My children because My truths to you through Him will set you free from the destructive works of evil in the world.  (John 8:32-36)  My Spirit will reveal My words through Jesus to you and He will enlighten your understanding so that you can become free; yes, free indeed.  Freedom from evil can only come through the revelation of My Holy Spirit.
    My children have been robbed by the demonic spirit of religion of the revelations which set them free.  The devil blinds them to the power of My Holy Spirit and causes them to only receive forgiveness of sins through the sacrifice of Jesus.  A much greater promise was made to you and explained to you by Jesus.  Even after His disciples were born of My Spirit, Jesus told them that they needed to be baptized in My Holy Spirit in which My words would come to live inside of them and free them from the bondage to destruction and death. (John 20:19-23; Acts 1:1-11; Acts 2;1-4)   The same demon of religion, using a veil which blinded the Jews to the ministry of Jesus, that demon has also blinded My born again children to the gift of My Holy Spirit in which they become personally taught by their personal Tutor, the Holy Spirit.  He is the fulfillment of the prophesy that I would live in you and be your God. (Jeremiah 24:7; Jeremiah 31:33)
   Do not let the devil continue to rob you.  Instead, seek to be baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Seek to hear My wisdom from the Holy Spirit.  Seek to perceive My knowledge from the Holy Spirit.  Seek to receive My counsel from My Holy Spirit.  Seek to speak in My heavenly languages in intercessory prayers.  Seek to have a Father/child relationship with Me where I tutor you by My Holy Spirit, freeing you from destruction and death.  Seek to have a revelation of My love for you and for humanity.  Seek to know My power that has been given to you and to everyone who believes.
   Seek Me through My gift to you of My Holy Spirit and you will soar like an eagle on the clouds of My heavenly kingdom.  I am waiting for you to seek Me.  You will find Me and My revelations will enable you to bring My kingdom into your life on  earth just as it is in My heaven.
   Your Father of Divine Promises

No comments: