Friday, January 19, 2018

PRACTICE BEING MERCIFUL INSTEAD OF JUDGMENTAL

My Dear Precious Child,
   My children have been trained by the devil to be judgmental because that is the way that he can continue to inflict destruction upon the world.  He tempts My children to judge other people for anything different from themselves.  They are trained by their parents through family heritage and people within like socioeconomic heritage, clubs, sororities, fraternities, service groups and churches to be judgmental of people of different races, to be judgmental of people of different colors, different beliefs, different cultures, different clothes and different interests. (Matthew 7:1-6)  
   Men who are gifted with certain sports expertise are deemed superior to men and women with sports expertise that are thought to be less physical.  People in well respected social clubs, sororities, fraternities and churches are thought of as being smarter, more attractive and more wealthy than others, all in an effort for them to feel superior.  People in certain professions are looked upon as being superior to people in other occupations, although the training might be just as intense and rigorous.  In religions, men are considered more important, more authoritative, more wise, more intelligent and more loved by Me than women.  All of that programming is done by the devil in order to train My children to be judgmental of everyone. 
   The devil is very successful in his efforts to train My children to be judgmental.  Because of his success in his endeavors, conflicts arise between people, divisions arise between people, strife occurs between people, wars, killings, abuse of people, stealing from people and robbing from people occur.  Because of those attitudes of judgment from My children, famines, floods and destructive winds are unleashed upon the earth from hell all because of judgmental thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken by My very own children. (Matthew 7:1)
   When My children learn mercy from Me, they become nonjudgmental, looking upon everyone as deserving of My love, My mercy and My abundant life.  They build their houses on My rock.  Then when destructive winds blow, torrential rains come and portions of the earth becomes flooded because of judgmental attitudes of My other children, the people whose houses are built on My rock will not fall.  The houses of the people with judgmental attitudes will fall because they have sown judgment in the world, allowing the devil to judge them with his destruction. (Matthew 7:24-27; Luke 3:9) 
   I have said that there is no differences between people in My mind, that in My family there are no male, female, Jew or Gentile, but everyone is loved and valued by Me as Jesus Christ is loved and valued.
   Because of being so successfully trained by the devil to be judgmental, My children need to PRACTICE BEING NONJUDGMENTAL as acts of their will.  In the highways and byways of life, when you see someone that your demonic programming causes you to be judgmental toward, immediately do something good toward that person, complimenting the person for some physical quality, something about their looks, their clothing, their demeanor, or doing something that will elevate them in your eyes to their being My child on equal footing with your validation.  In doing that, you are passing on to other people the loving validation that I give to you, letting them know that you admire something about them.  Those acts of being good and merciful to the people whom you have previously judged will be doing what i ask you to do, which is to bless your former enemy, to bless the person and to DO GOOD to him or her.  Merely not judging someone will not validate the person.  It is in doing an action of goodness which will bless the person. 
   In doing some act of goodness to the person, it breaks the power that judging others had on you in the past because you have refused to judge the person and instead did what I instructed you to do, which is to do good to others.   (Luke 6:27; Luke 6:43-45;Romans 12:19-21; Ephesians 5:9; Ephesians 6:7-8; Galatians 6:10)
   In the beginning when I created your world, I said that everything that I created was good.  When you do good acts to other people, especially those people whom you are tempted to judge, you are restoring My goodness to the earth, deeming as being good the person you normally would have cursed with your judgment.  You are saying, as I said in the beginning, "It is good," by doing good to another person. 
   If you will continue to follow this instruction of Mine as commanded by Me in your Instruction Book, you will be restoring others and your world to goodness because you, as My child, have done good to others because I have done good to you.
   Pass on My goodness to everyone and you will enjoy a life in the earth of love, joy, peace, mercy, kindness, goodness, patience and faith.  You will inherit My kingdom while still living in the earth, as Jesus prayed.  (Matthew 6:10)
   Make the choice to do a good act when you are tempted to judge someone. You will inherit goodness instead of judgment and you will be magnifying My goodness in your world.
   Your Father of All Good Works
      
                  

No comments: