Sunday, January 28, 2018

TAKE FATHERLY ADVICE

My Dear Precious Child,
   The words of My prophets of old were not heeded by My children under the covenant I had with Abraham's children.  I tried to reveal to them the evil that was in the world through the devil but they often would not listen.  When they did listen, they followed My admonitions briefly, then they turned back to idols, expecting the idols to lead and guide them into success.  Of course that didn't work because the idols were demonic in origin and the end result of fraternizing with him is destruction. 
   Even though I gave My children definite instructions though Moses, they became rebellious and again went back to their idols.  I told you through My Holy Spirit that they tried My patience,  Because of their habits of moaning, fretting, whining, griping and complaining, all which came from unbelief, they did not enter into the promised land that I set aside for them.  If they had entered into My rest and glorious promised land, they would have polluted it. (Hebrews 3:7-9 and16-19) They died in the wilderness but their children entered into the land that I set aside for them.
   Learn the lesson that I intended for you to learn from My inclusion of their story in My Instruction Manual that My Holy Spirit wrote for My children which contains the constitution and bylaws of My heavenly kingdom and your heavenly kingdom.  You must not join with evil.  If you do, you will not enter into My kingdom living of rest that I sent into the world when My Holy Spirit came to live in you.  He wants to lead you and guide you into rest for your soul by teaching you how to defeat the works of the devil in the earth.  The glory of My angelic hosts also came to minister for you, as identified by Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 1:7 and 13-14) You have everything necessary to enter into My rest from your labors, being in unity with Me through My Holy Spirit who is constantly giving you tried and true guidance on avoiding evil and destroying the devil's works.  The spiritual labors are the responsibility of  My Spirit and His hosts of angels to do the spiritual works which affect the earthly works.  (II Peter 1;3-5)
    Your part in the equation from Me which produces all things working together for your good is that you must be led by the guidance of My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit.  (Romans 8:14-17 and 26-28) 
    Whatever My Holy Spirit leads you to do will always be in complete agreement with the teaching of Jesus Christ.  On the occasion of His first teaching, Jesus told you that not one word of his instructions to you would pass away until what He came to earth to do was accomplished, which was to destroy the works of the devil. (Matthew 5:18-20; I John 3:8)  The ministry of My Holy Spirit inside of you is the same, continuing the ministry of Jesus Christ of destroying the works of the devil in the earth. 
    The first instruction of Jesus, as led by My Spirit to teach, was about anger and its destructive results in your life if you yield to it.  He said that the old commandment about not killing was only relating to the top of an iceberg, that at the core of killing is anger.  He told you that if you are angry with anyone that you are in danger of being judged by the devil; that if you insult anyone, that you will be brought before the council;and if you call a person a fool that you are in danger of the fires of hell.  (Matthew 5:21-22) That is a very graphic description of the dangers of yielding to the devil's temptation to be angry.  Yet, My children ignore this very valuable revelation by Jesus Christ, who is My Son who came into the world to save the world from evil.  He said that yielding to anger will lead to the devil's judgment in your life and insulting a person will bring the fires of hell upon you.  He could not be more clear. 
    Jesus did not just tell you not to yield to anger, but He told you what to do if you do yield to anger and are in opposition to someone.  He said if you are at the altar giving alms and remember that someone has something against you, that you should first go to the person and be reconciled to him or her, thus sowing peace in the world. (Matthew 5:23-24)  That is what I anoint My children to be, the peacemakers in their world. (Matthew 5:9)
    Furthering My Fatherly teaching to you about anger, Jesus said that you should make peace with your accuser even while you are on your way to court or your accuser will turn you over to the judge, the judge will turn you over to the guard and he will put you in prison.  He said that, truly, you will never get out until you have paid your last penny.  (Matthew 25-26)  That warning from My mouth will not pass away until the earth passes away.  Anger is the work of the devil and he tempts you to become angry so that he can put you in physical prison, mental prison, emotional prison and spiritual prison.  Listen to and heed My teachings to you from Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit about anger.  It is the work of the devil.  I cautioned you about it, and I gave you examples of how it uses you to seal your own destruction.
   If you want to enter into My rest of ceasing from your unworkable human labors,
you must heed My words to you through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit.  When you are tempted to become angry, immediately pray for the person, using love to overcome anger.  (I Peter 4:8)  When I tell you to make peace with an enemy, you must take My advice and do what I say.  When you are tempted to call someone a derogatory name, stop it before it comes out of your mouth.  Bless the person instead, pray for the person and do good to the person. (Proverbs 15:1; Proverbs 21:14)  Doing good to the person will overcome the anger that is ministering to you.  The devil tempts you to yield to anger so you will be robbed of your blessings. Doing good to the person who does evil to you will overcome the devil's work in your life, thus ushering you into My kingdom of love.
    I warned you not to harden your hearts to My instructions to do good to your enemies and to love your enemies. (Hebrews 3:7-9) In doing what I ask you to do, you will enter into My kingdom of love and its magnificent rewards while you live in the earth. Evil will fall to the ground because you have resisted it and you will enter into My rest.  (Psalm 91;7-11)
   Your Loving Father of Advice and Guidance  

No comments: