Friday, January 26, 2018

LOVING EVERYONE TAKES PRACTICE

My Dear Precious Child,
    Your Brother Jesus said that all of the religious laws given to My children are fulfilled in loving Me and loving other people as I love you.  (Matthew 22:37-40) So what benefit is it for you to love everyone? We need to look at the word "salvation" in order to understand the full meaning of the word.
    Salvation means to be rescued from evil.  Your initial choice between good and evil was made when you chose Me and My kingdom over the devil's kingdom.  That happened when you confessed Jesus Christ as your Lord.  At that instant you were born of My Spirit and your own human spirit became born anew by the power of My Spirit coming to live in your human spirit.  You made a choice of being born into a new spiritual family to which you will belong forever. (John 3:5) The initial benefit of that choice is that when your human body dies you will enter into My spiritual home, My heavenly home, which is your home for eternity.  You become My child forever.  
   That choice was made because of your faith, it was your choice, and because it was of faith it has nothing to do with keeping the spiritual laws which Moses instituted under My old covenant with Abraham's family which became the nation of Israel.  Salvation from Me can never come from observing religious laws, as Jesus proved, because He broke many religious laws in order to minister to the sick, the infirmed, the poor, the brokenhearted and the demon possessed people.  He said that those religious laws were given to help identify evil so people could refuse to cooperate with the devil, who is the father of evil.  The laws were not given for you to attract any attention from Me in order to earn eternal life.  It is by faith, or choice, that you are born into My family, not by religious laws.  So being born of My Spirit is your original experience with "salvation", when your spirit was saved from evil programming.
    You are not immediately catapulted into heaven when you are born of My Spirit.  Unfortunately, you have to continue to live in a world that became evil when Adam allowed the devil to invade the earth with all of his demons, cursing the people and cursing the earth with evil. (Genesis 4; Romans 8:22-25)  There are other choices that you must make every minute of every day while you live in the earth, the choices between following My voice or following the voice of the devil, both which come into your thoughts.  Knowing that My children need supernatural power to refuse the devil's temptations and they need My supernatural power to rid their earth of evil, I fulfilled a promise I made to all of humanity, that I would come to live in them and be their God.  In coming to live in you, My supernatural power became available to you, power which overcomes evil in the world. 
   Knowing that you need supporting power from My spiritual kingdom in order to avoid evil and defeat it, on the day of the first Pentecost I also sent My angelic hosts into the earth to accompany My children who are born of My Spirit, to anoint them with My supernatural power of the Holy Spirit to do supernatural works in the earth which not only causes them to avoid the demons in the earth, but to cast them out of the earth and into the abyss called hell.  My angelic hosts always accompany My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4) My Holy Spirit is the General in charge of the army of angels and He and My angels are sent to give supernatural power to My children to refuse evil and to rid their portions of the earth of the demons and their curses.  On the day of the first Pentecost, My kingdom came into the earth as it is in heaven, for which Jesus prayed. (Matthew 6:10) When My kingdom came upon earth and into My children, they began to pray and speak in the languages of My kingdom which had come into the earth, which are called other tongues. The same thing has happened since then as others of My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit.
    Being anointed or baptized with My power is the greatest gift that I ever gave to My children.  Not only did I amplify the power that came to them when they were born of My Spirit, but they received all of the power available in My heaven with the assistance of My army of angels sent to assist My Spirit in restoring the earth to the good earth that I created.  (Hebrews 1:7; 14)  My salvation of the earth is complete when My Spirit anoints My child with My power.  The only thing lacking is for My children to make the choice between obeying Me instead of obeying the demons who are still in the earth.  Therein comes the necessity of My Instruction Manual, called the Bible, within which is found the constitution and bylaws of My spiritual country called the Kingdom of Love.  Within all of the Instruction Manual are the teachings of My Son Jesus, the wisdom of the prophets of old, and the wisdom of the prophets of My new covenant in the writings of My Holy Spirit through those new covenant prophets.
    My children have the Instruction Book and they have My Holy Spirit 's power living inside of their spirits to guide them, protect them, provide wisdom and knowledge for them, intercede for them and show them how to defeat evil in their earth.  They still have the choice between My voice and the devil's voice.  That is why My Spirit teaches you to refuse the temptations of the devil, like Jesus did, instead of following the temptations of the devil, like Adam did.
    Salvation continues in the lives of My children with the power of My Spirit, giving them the ability to follow My guidance which leads them away from doing evil in the world instead of cursing their world, like Adam did.  Instead, they have the power to follow the instructions of the Holy Spirit and blessing the world, like Jesus did.  For instance, Jesus taught you to love your enemies and to do good to them, to bless them and pray for them.  My Holy Spirit gives you the power and the ability to do what I commanded you to do through Jesus in loving your enemies.  When you follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit and do what Jesus told you to do in My Instruction Book, then you do what I do, which is to spread love and goodness in the earth instead of spreading evil as you used to do.  However, if you continue to do what the devil tells you to do, which is to exact an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth as someone has done to you, then you have spread evil in the earth and denied My salvation to yourself and the earth. (Matthew 5:38-49)  The kingdom of the devil is spread in the earth sometimes by My children. (Matthew 7:22-26)
    You have been coached by religious leaders that all that is available to you is to be born again so that you can enter into My heaven when you die.  They have been blinded by the devil.  The devil does not care where you spend eternity. The missions of the devil and his demons are to continue to curse your earth with their evil.  Many of My children who are born of My Spirit continue to cooperate with him by spreading his evil in the earth by hating their enemies instead of loving them, praying for them, blessing them and doing good to them as I commanded in order to spread My love in the earth in order to overcome evil.  They are just as blinded as their religious and political leaders.  Unfortunately, they inherit the woes of their religious and political leaders who are just as blinded as the Pharisees, scribes and Sadducees of the days when Jesus walked the earth. (Matthew 23;15)  The deceived children of mine who bind themselves to the devil through the teachings of the blinded religious and political leaders inherit the same woes that their religious and political leaders inherit, which is hell on earth; while all the time they have My power to inherit heaven on earth, as I promised.  All they have to do is spread My love, forgiveness, peace and mercy in the earth, just as I commanded them to do, all as ambassadors who are anointed to spread My kingdom of love in the earth as it is in heaven.
   This is why My Holy Spirit said that faith without the working of your faith is dead.  In other words, the same faith that enabled you to be born of My Spirit wants to flow from you in works of righteousness which are His character, loving others, keeping peace with others and extending mercy to everyone.  If those works of My righteousness do not flow from you, then your faith is dead, nonproductive, stolen by the devil. (James 2:14-26) 
   You are justified in the earth by doing what faith calls you to do, which is to do what Jesus and My Spirit tell you to do, which is to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, give water to the thirsty, welcome the sojourners into your country and your home, free the slaves, forgive your enemies, to bless them and do good to them, to cease from judging others, and to declare the kingdom of God in your earth by your obeying My admonitions.
    Loving other people as I love you is fulfilling all of My admonitions which I gave to you under My covenant of love.  It is anointing your earth and everyone in it with love just as I anoint you with My love.  I said that you glorify Me when you do.
    It is called the works of salvation.
     Your Father of Salvation

No comments: