Tuesday, January 23, 2018

PRACTICE THINKING POSITIVE THOUGHTS INSTEAD OF WORRY THOUGHTS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Worry thoughts from hell magnify the lack that is in your life rather than the good things that I have promised you.  My Holy Spirit's thoughts in your mind magnify what I can do for you when you are in unity with Me, having faith in My abilities. So you have a war between good and evil in your mind, some thoughts from the devil and some thoughts from Me.  As always it's your choice which thoughts you will choose and whether you will have blessings or curses.  (Deuteronomy 11:26-27)
   The thoughts from the devil of lack cannot materialize into curses until you agree with them, believing the temptations from hell.  If you fall for them, they can become reality in your life.  It's the same with My thoughts of faith that I place in your mind.  The thoughts of faith cannot materialize with provisions for you until you agree with them, choosing to believe that I will supply all your needs,  (Philippians 4:19)
   You have heard it said that worry is a bully that always takes good things away from you, never giving good things to you.  That is true.  Worry comes from the pits of hell, always robbing from you and stealing from you.
   Worry thoughts that become compulsive will develop into the habit of fretting, always thinking and talking negatively, being afraid to even think positive thoughts, afraid to hope for better provisions, better circumstances and better situations to come your way.  When fretting becomes a way of life, then you are a captive of hell, receiving nothing from Me because you have become double minded, often wishing for good things to happen but being comfortable in the fact that nothing good happens to you.  (James 1: 5-8)
   I told My children not to fret, specifically saying for you to "fret not." (Psalm 37:1-11)  Instead of fretting, I told you to trust in Me and to do good. 
  Instead of fretting, I said for you to delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. 
  Instead of fretting, I told you to commit your ways to Me, to trust in Me and I will act in your behalf. 
  Instead of fretting I told you to be still before Me and to not fret about men who do evil. I said that those of My children who wait for Me will possess the land.
  Instead of fretting, becoming angry and filled with wrath because of the prosperity of the wicked, I told you to become meek, delighting yourself in Me and you will delight in an abundance of prosperity.
   So when worry and fretting attack your mind, practice doing what I instruct you to do: to trust Me and do good, to delight yourself in Me, to be still before Me and seek My wisdom, to become meek and of a humble mind by delighting yourself in My knowledge. 
  To practice having positive thoughts of faith, substitute thoughts of what I have done for you in the past for the negative ones; 
   Practice speaking aloud your trust in Me when you are alone so that you hear it frequently;  (Psalm 19:14)
   In the presence of others, always speak faith and trust in Me; 
   Instead of seeking solace in human endeavors, delight yourself in Me by studying My Instructions to you and becoming still before Me in meditation and prayers, asking Me for wisdom and expecting My wisdom to come to you; 
   Practice being meek and humble, refusing to think too highly of yourself, instead relying completely on My wisdom and insight into matters.  (Matthew 5:5)
   You are already well schooled by the devil in worrying and fretting.  You must practice having faith and trust in Me until those thoughts are more powerful than the devil's thoughts of lack.   Practice until My thoughts are always your thoughts.
When they are your first actions and reactions to incidents that happen, then you are on the way to having all of your needs met and you will become prosperous in the land that I gave to you.
  As you practice always having positive thoughts and speaking positive words, you will find that your heart will sing My praises within you, My light will shine from within you, and you will be blessed abundantly.  People will see your love for everyone and glorify Me.
  Your Care Giving Father

No comments: