Saturday, January 20, 2018

PRACTICE FORGIVENESS INSTEAD OF VENGEANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
   You have heard it said that practice makes perfect.  That is true.  Practicing to be merciful instead of judgmental not only helps you grow into My image in the world, but practicing to be merciful will bring mercy to you from My kingdom.  (Matthew 5:7)  When you are merciful to others, you fill the earth with My mercy and your portion of the world is restored to righteousness.(Romans 8:22-25)  Disapproval is judgment.  Approval and validation are merciful.   
  Another attitude that is followed with good actions that is rewarded by Me is forgiveness.  When My children become forgiving of everyone for any misdeed, sin, iniquity, mistake or transgression, they are also forgiven in the earth.  (Matthew 6:12)  My children have already been forgiven in the heavens by Me because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, so My children owe other people My same forgiveness in the earth,  When you refuse to forgive someone, you are bound to the person by a thought of vengeance which requires retribution.  But when you forgive other people, then the demons which connected the two of you together are released from you, released from the person and released from the situation. 
   To forgive means to release a person from your thoughts of vengeance, from the desire to see that the person is punished.  It is based upon the saying of Jesus that all have sinned and fallen short of My glory.  To forgive is a divine act which comes from My heart.
    Seeking vengeance is seeking that someone is punished by you or punished by someone else for their imperfect deeds.  When you sow vengeance in the earth, you will not be forgiven by others for your own imperfect deeds. I commanded you through Jesus Christ to forgive others.  (John 20:21-23) Forgiveness is natural with Me and it must be practiced until it is natural for you.
    When I said for you to practice forgiving other people, I meant that when you see that someone has broken a civil or religious law or has harmed you or someone else, if you will choose immediately to forgive that person instead of desiring that the person is punished either by yourself or the authorities, then you are acting as My child, a child who has also been forgiven.  But if you retain the sins of someone in your mind without forgiving the person, then you are punishing the person over and over in your mind, and in your future you will be punished by the devil over and over for a failure because you have retained the sin or sins of a person.  Therefore, when you retain a sin in your mind, you suffer the cursing consequences of the event just as much as you cursed the person with the desire for consequences.  When you retain the sins in your mind, you have signed that you agree with the devil's punishment for the person and you have signed for your own punishment.  When you forgive the person, the person becomes free and you become free of any punishment or vengeance.   When you choose to forgive, you are releasing both of you from retribution. 
   My Holy Spirit taught the things you need to do for your enemy and the things that happen when you forgive a person.  (Romans 12:19-21)  He said if your enemy hungers, to feed him; if he is thirsty, to give him something to drink, for in so doing you are heaping coals of fire upon his or her head, meaning that My angels will minister to him or her.  (Ezekiel 1;12-13; 10:2-7)  Instead of being punished because of vengeance, your enemy will be blessed because of My angels ministering to him.  The heart of your enemy will be softened toward you and toward Me.  I said that they will see your good works and glorify Me.  (Matthew 5:16)  Jesus said not only to forgive but to bless your enemy, to pray for your enemy and to do good to your enemy.  Forgiveness is not only mental, it requires an action of forgiveness such as doing good to your enemy.
    I said that I will avenge you.  I avenge you to the demons, showing them that you are My child and that I reward My children with good things when they do My will in the earth.  I do not seek revenge upon people.  I seek for them to be restored to Me, eager to do My will.
   Your flesh does not want to forgive anybody and does not want to have mercy upon anybody.  When you, as an act of your will, choose to forgive and have mercy upon everyone, you are denying the temptations of the flesh, not allowing the demons who tempt your flesh to have their way.  When you forgive others and have mercy upon them, you are doing My will in the earth, bringing glory to Me. 
   Practice every day in the highways and byways of life to have mercy for everyone and to forgive everyone.  If you do it every day, in every situation, it will become second nature to you, being the nature of My Holy Spirit, and eventually you will be able to forgive others and have mercy upon them from your heart. Your life will be heaven on earth because you have done what I, Your Heavenly Father, asks you to do which is to extend My grace to everyone as I extend My grace to you.
   Practice every minute of every day as an act of your will to be forgiving and merciful.  As My child, it should be your pleasure to pass on My mercy and forgiveness because they comes to you so freely.
   Your Gracious, Forgiving, Merciful Father       
        

No comments: