Monday, January 29, 2018

STANDARD RAISING

My Dear Precious Child,
   I talked to you about My standards of love many times, that My standards should be raised from you when the devil tempts you to do his will in the earth of being angry, hateful, prejudicial, judgmental, lustful, filled with strife, sowers of discord, divisive, bitter, liars, envious, jealous, selfish, immoral and impure. (Galatians 5:18-21)  The devil tempts you to have those attitudes so that he can keep you from inheriting My kingdom while you live in the world.  I said that My standards that My Holy Spirit raises up within you against those evil traits are My character traits so that you will be sowers of love, peace, kindness, goodness, patience, mercy, joy and faith in every situation or circumstance where someone has opposed you, injured you, confronted you or spoken evil of you. (Isaiah 59:19) 
   In those trying circumstances and situations, the devil brings evil works into your life in hopes that you will yield to his temptations to return evil for the evil done to you which furthers his kingdom of hatred and destruction in the world.  For My children who are led by My Spirit, inside of their thoughts I raise the standard of love and peace, encouraging you to respond to evil done to you with love, mercy, peace, goodness and kindness toward the person whom the devil is using to hurt you.  In being led by My Spirit of love, you will love the person instead of hating him or her, you will return good for the evil done to you and you will bless the person and pray for the person.  Those are My standards of behavior to which you are called. (Romans 12:17-21)
    I said that when you are led by My Spirit of Love that you are My children. (Romans 8:14-15)  I said that My children should no longer be children of the flesh  which is programmed by the devil, but My children are motivated by My Holy Spirit if My Spirit really lives within them.  Because of My Holy Spirit living within you, He wants to train your body and mind to become My image of love in the earth, becoming the dispenser of My goodness to all humanity.  You are no longer indebted to the flesh to do the will of the devil of sowing evil in your world.  You are My child, taught and motivated by My Holy Spirit of Love to sow My love in the world, even when evil has been done to you. (Matthew 5:38-48)
    When My children continue to sow evil in the world or return evil for evil done to them, then they have decided to raise the devil's standards of destruction and death in the world, negating My standards of love.  They have switched back to being children of evil instead of My children.  My love is still available to them because I am love, but their choices of sowing evil in their world will multiply evil in their lives. (Galatians 6:7)  They will wonder why their prayers are not answered. (Isaiah 59:1-4)  They are blinded to the fact that they chose evil over good and curses over blessings when they followed the temptations of the devil instead of following My standards of sowing love and peace in their world which always brings an abundance of blessings to them.
   Never forget that living in your world is a battle between good and evil.  It became a battle when Adam allowed the devil to take up residence in the world.  It continues throughout your life in the earth.  However, with the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you, you can be a winner in every battle if you will take His advice through Jesus in His teachings to you on how to sow love seeds in the lives of people, how to return good for evil done to you, to bless those who persecute you, injure you, speak evil about you and rob from you, and to be led by My Holy Spirit in everything.  You bring My kingdom into your life on earth just as it is in heaven when you do those things of following the teaching of Jesus and the leading of the Holy Spirit. You build your house on My rock and when the storms of life come you are established in Me and My standards of love. (Matthew 7:24-27)
    This truth is to be celebrated!  You must celebrate that My standards always defeat the evil that is in the world.  When evil shows its ugly head, scream at him, "Hallelujah.  My Father's standards overcome evil."   Then do My standards of love by loving everyone, friends and foes. 
    Your Father Who Celebrates Goodness
       
  

No comments: