Wednesday, January 31, 2018

THE HYPOCRISY LOG TRAP

My Dear Precious Child,
    To judge and be critical of someone, you have to consider yourself as an appointed authority on many matters, often on all matters pertaining to life in the earth.  The problem with hypocrisy is that where the other person is missing your mark of acceptability is minor in relation to your criticism and condemnation of not measuring up to your standards. 
   Your own judgment of people is the log that I spoke of when I told you not to judge anyone.  (Matthew 7:1-6)  In other words, criticism comes from judging the person.  Yielding to the devil's temptation to judge one of My children is more damaging to you than the minor actions of the other person you are criticizing whose actions are merely a speck in the eyes of others.  The log of judgment in your mind enlarges the speck of the other person until it become a log also, but only to you because of the demon of judgment in your mind which is intent upon crucifying the other person for not measuring up to your image of perfection.  (Romans 2;1)
   I do not judge anyone and Jesus said He does not judge anyone.  (John 5:22; John 8;15-16; John 12:47-48)  I only judge the devil.  I said that the judge of your world is the devil and he judges you by the words of your mouth, so when you criticize and belittle someone you have made yourself a member of his family whose end is destruction and death. (James 5:9)  The devil tempts you to judge others so that he can judge you in return with the same degree of judgment that you mete toward someone.
   Interesting words were spoken to Moses when the people of Israel had yielded to the devil and were complaining in the wilderness.  They asked Moses who made him the judge of them.  He was their deliverer and they ceased listening to him.  You have heard the saying, "Who died and made you god?"  When you judge someone, you are assuming the position of a god, a ruler, the final authority in the earth.  I neither judge nor do I seek vengeance.  I save and I deliver and I restore My children to perfection in their lives so that they can live in My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  The primary way to do that is that you get rid of every judgmental thought, casting them out of your thoughts and into hell.  In their stead, place mercy there and appreciation for the person's life. (II Corinthians 10:5)  I said what you do to the least of My children you do to Me.  Do you really want to judge Me?  Heaven forbid.           
   My instructions to you say that you need to get rid of every log of judgment in your own mind before you are able to help the other person get rid of the speck that is in the life of the other person.  Most often, it is none of your business because that demon of judgment is tempting you to criticize someone so that it can bring judgment against you.
   People who are hypocritical observe the forms of religion, looking clean on the outside but they are filthy on the inside because of thoughts of criticizing and judging others. (Matthew 23:25-26)
    I told My children to cast down every imagination that exalts itself against My knowledge.  You must cast down to hell every thought of judgment and condemnation of others. 
   Let love always be the first reaction after you cast out every judgmental thought, replacing love and validation for My children in the earth. Those seeds will grow loving plants for you in the earth, ushering into your life My kingdom of heaven. 
    Your Loving, Nonjudgmental Father 

No comments: