Monday, January 8, 2018

THE DEMONIC VEIL OF ANGER

My Dear Precious Child,
   My Son Jesus taught you about the demonic veils which attach themselves to your human mind in an effort to block My words from being heard and revealed to you in order that they will enable you to live the abundant life that I promised.  Those demonic veils were passed down from generation to generation from Adam after his rebellion of listening to the devil tempt him and then obeying the devil, allowing evil to plague My children and plague their earth.  I told Adam and Eve that they and the earth were cursed by the devil when they listened to him. (Genesis 3:13-19)  Not until Jesus was able to teach My children and identify the devil as evil was I able to identify the veils that the devil uses which keep you from hearing My words and following them.
   Jesus told you that not one iota, not one dot of his commandments would pass away until the occasion of My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth was accomplished.  He said that anyone who relaxes even one of his commandments and teaches others to relax them is least in My kingdom of heaven.  He said that anyone who does what He commanded and teaches other people to do them is great in My kingdom of heaven.  After He issued that warning, He launched into teaching His commands which will enrich your life.  He said that you must be more righteous than the righteousness of the religious and political leaders or you will never enter into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth. (Matthew 5:17-20)
   Previously we talked about the demonic veil of unbelief in the minds of My children which keeps them from believing Me and My teachings.  Another veil that was identified by Jesus is the demonic veil of anger which causes you and My children to become disinherited from My kingdom of heaven.  (Matthew 5:21-26)  Religious laws taught My children not to kill someone or you will be judged by the devil, but Jesus amplified that command, revealing to you that even if you don't kill someone but yield to the demonic veil of anger placed in your mind by the devil and become angry with someone, that you are liable for the judgment of the devil and the fires of hell.  Jesus was revealing to you that demons from hell tempt you to become angry so that they can judge you and send the fires of hell into your life to curse you, causing you to be disinherited from having My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth.
   Instead of becoming angry with someone, Jesus raised up My standard and said when you are giving your gifts at the altar and you know that someone has something against you, that you should leave the altar and go and make peace with anyone who has something against you.  He said that if you don't make peace with a person who accuses you of something, that he will take you to court, turn you over to the guard, and you will not get out until you pay the last penny. Jesus was telling you how the devil works when he places a demonic veil of anger in your mind, that the devil wants to keep you in conflict until you lose even your last penny. 
   Jesus is the Prince of Peace and His solution for everything is for you to make peace with everyone.  When you make peace with everyone, My kingdom of love will flood into your life with My many blessings.  When you remain angry at someone, you will suffer the consequences of having the devil as your father by your living a life of curses in every area of your life.  Jesus was perfectly clear about refusing to yield to a demon of anger that takes up residence in your mind, telling you that if you yield to that demon that you will inherit his curses instead of inheriting My blessings by obeying My command not to become angry with anyone.
   My children have yielded to the devil by teaching their own children to defend themselves when they are opposed.  They teach their own children to return evil for evil done to them and then they rejoice when their children defend themselves and become injured.  They are often proud of their child who has been injured by defending himself or herself.  That is what Jesus warned about, that if they teach their children to defend themselves instead of making peace with a person who accuses or opposes them, they will find that they are cursed by the devil as a result of teaching their child to promote evil in the world.  They will not receive My blessings unless their righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the religious and political leaders who promote anger in their leadership, as reported in the scriptures.
   You might think that I am narrow minded by teaching you to refuse to be angry.  I told you that the way that leads to destruction is wide but that the way is narrow that leads to having the abundant life that I promised to My children.  The devil's ways are always easy and wide.  My ways are always narrow and loving.  My ways are spiritual and peaceful.  The devil's ways are fleshly, selfish and destructive. (Matthew 7:13-14)
   I said that you are the salt of the earth, My children who exemplify My kingdom of love.  If you yield to the devil's anger and teach your children to obey the demon of anger, you are joining with the devil to bring his curses into your life just like Adam did.  Adam allowed his son Cain to become angry and that caused Cain to kill his own brother over sacrifices.  Anger cursed Adam's descendants until they were so polluted during the times of Jacob that I had to scatter them.  (Genesis 49:7)
   The commandment of Jesus for you to refuse to become angry is for your benefit.  He wants you to remain as the salt of the earth, the light on a hill that others see and want to emulate. (Matthew 5;13-15)  When others see our good works, doing what I commanded you through Jesus, they will glorify Me as your loving and peaceful Father.
  Instead of becoming angry, become peace loving like Me, your Heavenly Father.  People will glorify Me when you do.
  Your Father of the Narrow Way That Leads to the Abundant Life of Blessings

No comments: