Tuesday, January 16, 2018

THE DEMONIC VEIL OF FEAR AND ANXIETY

THE DEMONIC VEIL OF FEAR AND ANXIETY
My Dear Precious Child,
   The veil of fear over your mind will keep you from receiving anything from Me.  Fear produces anxiety and fretting which completely occupy your mind to the degree that there is no more room in your thoughts for My thoughts of faith and peace.  Fear even grips you in your heart, taking precedence over any feeling of well being.  Fear is debilitating and demonic and it sucks every bit of energy from you, exhausting you and making you emotionally and physically immobile.
   Very often, fearful thoughts center upon not having enough to eat, not having enough to drink, not having enough money, not having housing or clothing, not having friends, not having savings for the future, all of which are signs of lack of faith in My provisions for you. 
   Jesus, in his teachings, spoke on this very subject.  He said that the demons of fear and anxiety will cause your mind to be preoccupied with the lack of many things, things for the present and things for the future.  When fear captivates you, it will not let go.  The only thing that will loose the bonds of fear from your mind is for you to cast it out of your mind and substitute thoughts of your faith in Me as your Loving Father who provides for all of My children.  (Matthew 6:25)
   Jesus said that you cannot serve two masters, the devil and Me. (Matthew 6:24)  He said, therefore, for you not to be anxious about what you should eat and what you should drink or about your body, worrying about what you should put on your body for clothing.  He told you to think about the birds of the air and the lilies in the field, knowing that they do not toil by endlessly working and neither do they spin out of control with fear and fretting by worrying from where the next meal will come.  They instinctively know that I will provide for them.  He said that your fearful thoughts and anxious thoughts will not add one minute to your life; neither will the fearful, anxious thoughts produce food, drink or clothing.  He said that if I clothe the grass of the field which will be cut and burned, how much more will I provide for you if you have faith in Me. (Matthew 5:26-34.  He encouraged you not to take into your mind any worrying, fearful, fretting or anxious thoughts.  Good Fathers provide everything for their children without their children being fearful and anxious.
   You can choose to profess faith in Me by professing that I am your Father, your provider and that I will provide what you need according to My riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)  Worry will not produce provisions for you but faith in Me will produce what you need. 
   If fearful thoughts captivate your mind so that you cannot lasso those thoughts and cast them into hell, then you need to become established in My love for you.  My Holy Spirit said that you need to become strengthened with My might in your inner man and that Christ needs to dwell in you with faith until you are rooted and grounded in Him until you comprehend with all the saints the breadth, height, length and depth of My love that surpasses all human knowledge and that you become completely filled with the fullness of My love, all which produces unwavering faith in Me.   (Ephesians 3:14-29)
    When you are filled with the knowledge of My love, and when you are filled with the completeness of My loving character, then I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Holy Spirit who lives in you.  When you are established in My love for you, then My glory will be evident in you and in My entire body of Christ.
    Being established in My love for you will banish all worries, all fear, all anxiety and all fretting because perfect love casts fear out of your mind. (I John 4:18)
    When your mind is filled with the knowledge of My goodness and My love, there is no room in your mind for fear and anxiety.
    Your Father of Perfect Love                   

No comments: