Sunday, January 7, 2018

BLINDED BY MENTAL VEILS

My Dear Precious Child,
   I told you through My Holy Spirit that there were veils put over the minds of My children by the devil, which blinded them to the truth of My gospel of good news.  There was a veil of unbelief that has blinded the Jews to the truth that Jesus Christ was My Son, that He was crucified for the sins of the whole world, that He rose from the dead and that He now sits with Me in the heavens. (II Corinthians 3:15-16) They have been blinded to the truth that We sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children to be My presence in their lives, the Holy Spirit being the spiritual umbilical cord that connects you to Me, being My voice which leads and guides you away from the evil that roams the earth.    
   Jesus Christ was sent from Me to destroy the works of the devil in the earth and My Holy Spirit continues His ministry in the earth, the ministry of destroying the works of the devil in the lives of My individual children who seek Me.  (I John 3:3)
   All people since Adam have also been blinded to the truth of the good news that I had a plan of saving the earth by sending a Savior into the world.  After the ministry of Jesus Christ ended in the world and when that Savior, Jesus Christ, came to live with Me in My heaven, We sent My power into the lives of My children, the power that caused Jesus to be the Savior, who is My Holy Spirit.  He gives to you and My other children the power to become My children with My characteristics. (Galatians 5:22-23)  He gives you the power to defeat the works of the devil and to redeem your world from the clutches of the devil by bringing My kingdom into the earth in your life as it is in My heaven. (John 1:12; Romans 8:22-28)
   Evil demonic spirits are at the basis and core of all evil in the earth and it takes spiritual power to defeat them. That is why it is necessary for My Holy Spirit to live in the lives of My children, to give them power over every evil spirit that rules your world.  It was the power of My Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ who defeated the evil that was in the world when He walked in it.  It is My power of the Holy Spirit inside of My children who continues to defeat the works of the devil in your world.  
   The veil of unbelief entered into the minds of My children at the very beginning when Adam allowed the devil to take up residence in the world that I gave to him and to all of My children who were born into the world after Adam.  Unbelief  plagues the minds of My children so that they will not turn from evil and embrace My goodness.  It is a veil that covers the minds of My children, blocking My truths from entering through their fleshly minds.  (II Corinthians 4:4)
   Because of My love for My children, I devised a plan to circumvent the devil's veil of unbelief that blocks My truth from entering into the fleshly minds of My children.  My plan was spoken of as being a mystery.  That mystery being that I would come and live inside of My children and I would tutor them from the inside of them, not from their outside fleshly mind.  The mystery of My plan was hidden from the foundation of the earth even from the angels. (Romans 16:25; I Corinthians 2:7)  After the death of Jesus Christ, His resurrection from the dead and His ascension into My heaven, I sent My Holy Spirit to live in My children in the earth.  He is My same power that empowered Jesus Christ.  It is through My Holy Spirit that I am able to tutor, guide and empower My children from the inside of them, not outwardly through their earthly, fleshly minds.  (John 16:12-15) 
    Because My Holy Spirit lives inside of you and My other children who seek Me, I reprogram your fleshly minds with My wisdom and knowledge, giving you the same mind that was in Jesus Christ.  (Philippians 2:5)   Revelations begin to transform your fleshly mind and the minds of My other children, and you begin to have the mind of Christ in your spirits as well as in your fleshly mind because of My revelations which transform your human mind. (II Corinthians 3:17-18; Romans 12:2)
   My mysterious plan was divine.  It was workable because it did work and still works.  I still, to this day, enter by My Holy Spirit into the spirits of My children by their invitation, eager to transform their fleshly characteristics into My Own heavenly characteristics by making them loving, peaceful, good, kind, joyful, patient, merciful, faithful and forgiving.  When you allow My Spirit to transform your character into My Own personality, then you have become My children, having been born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, just like Jesus.  I become your Father and you become My child of promise, eager to obey My voice who speaks from the inside of you into your thoughts.  (John 14:25) 
   Hear My voice from the inside of you, in your thoughts, and follow My instructions.  When you do, you will avoid all evil and you will ask what you will and it will be done for you. (I John 3:22)
   You have a treasure in your body.  Appreciate His ministry to you.  He is My very own Spirit whom I have chosen to personally tutor you. (II Corinthians 4:7)
   Your Father of All Good Things              

No comments: