Wednesday, January 24, 2018

PRACTICE FORGIVENESS INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING

My Dear Precious Child,
   I wrote in My Instruction Book to you that you should forgive people instead of complaining about them, whining about their unkindness to you.  I also said that  instead of complaining about your station in life with all its woes that you should let My words dwell in you, admonishing one another with My wisdom.  I said that you should praise Me with songs and hymns instead of complaining, griping and voicing your dissatisfaction with things. (Colossians 3: 17)
   Your complaining is responsible for your woes.  Remember that I said that because of their moaning, groaning and complaining that the children of Israel did not enter into their promised land that I set aside for them.  Their whining, groaning  and grumbling came from a spirit of unbelief.  (Hebrews 3:12)
   I instructed you that you should put on compassion, kindness, lowliness of mind, meekness and patience, being forbearing with one another instead of complaining. (Colossians 3:12-13)   I also said if you have a complaint with someone, that you should forgive the person just as I have forgiven you , so you should forgive others.  I also said that. above all, that you should put on love which binds you together in perfect harmony with other people. (Colossians 3:14)
   In My Instruction book I said that you should let My peace rule as an umpire in your heart because you are one body with others, and that you should be thankful for My love and forgiveness to you, bearing the misdeeds of others just as Christ bore your sins on the cross. (Colossians 3:15)
   You do not live in a perfect world where all people know My ways of love.  So when someone does something that offends you, opposes you or in some way injures you, you should forgive the person, blessing the person and doing good to the person, just as Jesus told you to do.  (Matthew 5:38-48)
   However, If the person is a person of faith, you must lovingly admonish the person with My words, reminding the person of My standards in the world which are opposite from his or her demonic programming.  (Colossians 3:16)
    All of the teachings of My Holy Spirit relating to complaining, grumbling, moaning, whining and griping have to do with taking off the old nature and putting on My nature,  I pointed out that anger, wrath, malice, slander and lying all need to be put away, sent to hell where they belong.  (Colossians 3:8-9)  I said that you must put on your new nature, meaning to allow My Holy Spirit to overtake your flesh, causing your flesh to become conformed to My image of love and peace.  I told you that there should be no divisions, prejudices or discords in My family, that everyone is equal in My eyes.  (Colossians 3:10-11)
   My Holy Spirit said that He convicts the grumblers and malcontents of following their fleshly passions instead of following My loving, peaceful ways. (Jude 15-16)  He warned that you and My other children who are spiritual should build yourselves up on your holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit in order to be led by My Spirit instead of yielding to grumbling, griping, whining, and moaning in discontent. (Jude 20)        
   Those passions of the flesh create divisions in My body of Christ because they are devoid of My Spirit.  He said that you must keep yourself firmly in My love, waiting for more revelation from the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Let no one keep you from obtaining the rest that I promised to you.  The words of Jesus and the revelations of My Holy Spirit keep you in My love and stabilize you in My kingdom of love.  Do not yield to the demon of unbelief with its actions of grumbling, groaning, griping, complaining, and whining with words of discontent.  Don't let them enter into your mind and proceed from your mouth.  If you do, you will inherit the woes that come along with them. 
   Praising Me, thanking Me, forgiving others, blessing others, doing good to others and praying in the Holy Spirit keep you in an attitude of thanksgiving which brings My kingdom into your life on earth.  Those are My standards for you.  When the devil comes in like a flood through someone, lift up My standards of love and you will inherit My kingdom in your life on earth.
   Your Loving, Peaceful Father 

No comments: