Saturday, January 13, 2018

THE DEMONIC VEIL OF HATRED

My Dear Precious Child,
   My Son Jesus taught you that hatred is a demonic veil that can cover your mind that will not allow My healing words to penetrate it in an effort to transform your mind into being the mind of Christ from which love always flows.  Hatred causes a heart of stone in you which will not allow you to bless the people who curse you, who do evil to you or oppose you.  Hatred is not only an attitude but it is a demon from hell sent from the devil to keep you from inheriting My blessings in your life on earth because the hateful attitude that it perpetuates will always reject My thoughts of love that I send to your mind. (Isaiah 59:1-6)
   Jesus reminded His followers that their religious and national laws taught them to hate their enemies and to love their friends. (Matthew 5:43-48) Jesus told them to reject the thoughts of hatred and to, instead of hating, He told them to love their enemies just as much as loving their friends.  He even amplified that change of mind by telling them to pray for their enemies and to do good to them. That command was completely opposed to what My children had been taught by their religious and national laws which told them to stone their enemies and any lawbreakers to death.  They were told through laws to only love their family and friends but to hate their enemies.  (Leviticus 24:14-23; Number 15:35-36; Leviticus 19:17) 
   The new attitude of Jesus about loving their enemies was opposed to the civil laws that they had been taught by their forefathers.  Yet, I, their Heavenly Father, was telling them through Jesus Christ to love their enemies just as much as their friends.  Jesus told them that, instead of hating their enemies as was their custom, that they are now told by My Son to love their enemies.  He said that there is no reward for the people like the tax collectors who hate their enemies.  There are good and great rewards from Me for My children who love their enemies as much as they love their friends.
    My Son Jesus was able to show them how to love their enemies also.  Humans cannot love their enemies with their own human power.  It take the supernatural power of My Holy Spirit to change the stony hearts of My children into hearts that are soft with thoughts of love instead of hatred for their enemies.  (Ezekiel 11:18-20)  That change of heart can only come through the ministry of My Holy Spirit who empowered My Son Jesus and empowers His believers. When I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by My children, the people who chose to receive His power were given by Me the supernatural, soft-hearted ability to love their enemies just as I love them.  (John 13: 34-35)   My love flowing through My children changes your enemies and makes them want to know Me and My love.  To continue to hate your enemies causes you to spread the curses of the devil in the earth. 
    Jesus continued in His teaching about loving your enemies by saying that when you respect and praise only your friends instead of also your enemies that you are no better than the unbelievers.  He said that giving respect and praise to your enemies is doing good to them from a heart that has been transformed by My love.  It changes your enemies just like I have changed you by My love for you.
    I ask you to become perfect in love, not only by loving your enemies in your heart but showing your change of heart by doing good to your enemies and praying for them.  Your attitudes and actions toward your enemies displays the condition of your heart, if it is of love or of hatred.   If it is of hatred, then you have no rewards from Me, only rewards of destruction from your father the devil whose ways you follow.  If your attitudes and actions toward your enemies are of  love and forgiveness, doing good to your enemies and praying for them, then you have great rewards from Me because love has its good rewards because of the flow of an abundance of love from you.  Sowing love seeds in the earth in the lives of your former enemies will reap rewards from My kingdom of love for you.
    The way to tenderize the hearts of your enemies is for you to love them, to do good to them and to pray for them.  When you can love them as I love them, you are displaying My attitudes and actions toward them. (Luke 6:27: I Thessalonians 5:15; Romans 12:17) They will desire to turn from the evil that they do and begin to love others, too.  They will want the rewards that you have in your life of love, joy, peace, goodness and kindness.
    My love changed you.  My love displayed through your love for your enemies will change them.  My love has the power to change everyone and your world.  It starts with changing your enemies by My love shown to them through you.
    Your Loving Father
     
        

No comments: