Wednesday, January 3, 2018

FORGETTING THE PAST

My Dear Precious Child,
   To forge ahead with faith into the new future, you must forget the past and the mistakes, sins, iniquities, transgressions and law breaking which was either to religious laws or to civil laws. You cannot seek new beginnings when you are still bound to the past imperfections.  So forgiving yourself and other people is paramount to seeking a new, unencumbered life with its blessings instead continuing to have old familiar curses from the past. 
    Opening the door to a new life with new beginnings while still bound to the curses of the old life will only pull you backward into the old life again and again.  I said that you can't serve two masters, serving the failures from the old life and also trying to serve Me and My truths in the new life that are offered to you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  You might try, but it's a constant struggle which will plague you again and again with memories of your imperfections or the imperfections of other people while all the time I am enticing you with truths which encourage you to consider everyone clean and white as snow because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross as the payment for the sins of the world. (Isaiah1:18)  Those sins include old imperfect choices, old imperfect thoughts, old imperfect attitudes, old imperfect words spoken, old imperfect actions and old imperfect judgments which all were demonically motivated.  (Philippians 3:13-4)
   If you must bring into your new thoughts the attitudes from the old life, only allow them to remain in your mind until you learn My truths on how to gain wisdom from them by assessing the unhappiness and struggles that they added to your life.  When you learn not to yield to them again, then you can successfully forget them, having remembered them, assessed them, learned from them and then you can forget them.  That truth was taught to you by a young man who had heard that valuable lesson from Me.  You must value this wisdom that I gave to him and relate it to all instances of forgetting all that lies behind and striving toward what lies ahead, placing in your mind the determination to become like Jesus and His character which brings My blessings to you instead of your continuing in the personality of the evil one which brings his curses into your life. (Hebrews 2:1-2)
   As your young friend taught to you, you must forgive, assess the situation that needs forgiveness, learn My wisdom about it, and then forget anything unpleasant from your old life, looking ahead with what you learned and will learn from Jesus, the author and finisher of your newly administered power of the Holy Spirit that comes from Me.  That is the strait gate that leads to having My kingdom life while you still live in the earth.  It is forgiving and forgetting. (Matthew 7:13-4) I taught your young friend this truth and you must learn the valuable lesson that I personally taught to him.  (Matthew 7:13-14) 
   I said that the feet are beautiful of those people who bring My peace into any every stressful situation, bringing forth good tidings, publishing peace, bringing forth good tidings of goodness from Me, that publish salvation from evil thoughts and declare that I reign in the heavens. (Isaiah 52:7)  When My children only speak good tidings, publish peace, bring to every situation goodness and kindness, tell about the My promise of their being rescued from all forms of evil in the earth, and tell about My desire to reign in the lives of people, then the entire being of those of My children will continue to be blessed while in the earth and in My heaven because they are called My children. (Matthew 5:9) 
   You must determine to bring peace into every situation, every relationship and every memory during your new year.  When you accomplish it, you will be called My child because you have exemplified My nature in the earth. 
   The people who call themselves by My name but sow discord, disagreements, scorn, disgust, judgment, strife, wars and bitterness in the earth will never inherit My kingdom living while they live in the earth, even though they heal the sick, cast out demons and preach in My name. (Matthew 7:20-28) Jesus said that.  You must believe it and forget all teachings from religious leaders and politicians that lead you into strife with anyone because where there is strife there is every demon from hell at work. ( James 3:16)
   Make peace with every misdeed from the past, your misdeeds and those of other people.  See them on the cross with Jesus who died for the sins of the world, yours and the sins of everyone. (I John 2:2)  They are white as snow in My mind, and will be white as snow in your mind when you realize they are in the past and forgiven.  Then forget them but retain the lesson you learned from them, according to the wisdom given by Me to your young friend.  He is blessed because of the wisdom that he received from Me.  You will be blessed when you learn the same wisdom.
   Your Father of Wisdom and Peace

No comments: