Friday, July 3, 2020

ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL

My Dear Precious Child,
   "I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation," was written by the apostle Paul who wrote almost 70% of the constitution and bylaws of My new covenant with people, the covenant of the Holy Spirit.(Romans 1:16)
  An amplified, clarified interpretation of that proclamation is, "I am not ashamed of my belief in the power of the Holy Spirit, which was proclaimed by Jesus Christ, because His spiritual words of power which are prayed in intercessory prayers and His words of revelation and tutoring are the only effective arsenal against the works of the devil which are in operation in the world." 
   Because one of the first demons who manifested their works in Adam and Eve was shame, the only way that the devil can entice My children to stop the flow of My salvation in the earth is to convince them to become ashamed that they pray in My spiritual language of the Holy Spirit. It is those unfiltered, unadulterated, pure words from My very mouth which bypass your imperfect human mind and are spoken out of the mouth of My children of promise which are the words that bring  salvation to the earth and humanity.  The devil has been successful in causing My children to hide the fact that their only success in having a blessed life is by their succumbing to My will by allowing Me to speak My strategies which bring perfection into your world by speaking solutions to the angels that I have given to you as your servants.  The angels go and do My will in the earth which saves the person who is praying in My language of the Holy Spirit from the devil's works in the life of the person who is praying in My spiritual language. 
    Praying in the language of My Holy Spirit in your prayer closet allows Me to give My strategies and instructions to your angels whom I have given to you to be your servants.  (Hebrews 1:7-8 and 13-14; Acts 2:1-4)  Those words of Mine must be prayed from the mouth of a human being because I gave the earth to humans at the very beginning to have dominion over it.  So My words which contain powerful solutions to every problem of mankind must be prayed through the mouths of born again, Holy Spirit baptized human beings.  In planning it that way, I am able to keep the strategies and solutions from going through the minds of humans who are still untrained in my perfect ways.  They are miraculous occasions every time My children allow My Holy Spirit to speak out of their mouths My solutions to every problem of mankind by the miraculous power of My Holy Spirit living inside of My children who have sought My kingdom and My righteousness.
    The first way the devil has stymied and often stopped My will from being done in the earth is by making My children ashamed of My good news as proclaimed by Jesus Christ by making them ashamed of the miracle that happens every time they open their mouths in intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit's spiritual prayer language.  Another way the devil has stopped My will from being done in the earth was for the devil to bring shame upon My means of salvation by tempting My children who do pray in the language of the Holy Spirit to pray publicly with emotional and weird actions which embarrass Me and My family because the verbal shows of praying in public are opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ.  He specifically said to pray in your private prayer closet with only you and Me in attendance.(Matthew 6:1-6)  That prevents you from praying like the hypocrites and religious/political people who pray prayers in public to be praised by the listeners.  The only reward they get is praise by the listeners.
   Do not be ashamed of My good news as proclaimed by Jesus Christ. The good news is that the Holy Spirit takes up residence in your body in order to work My righteousness in your spirit, your mind and your body so that you will do My will of praying in intercessory prayers in order to allow My strategies for destruction of the works of the devil to occur.  It is through your mouth that My Holy Spirit's intercessory prayer language commands the offending demons in your generational genes to exit your body and the lives of your children, just like My Holy Spirit inside of Jesus Christ cast demons out of people during His ministry.   My Holy Spirit sends the demons into the fiery furnace, being ushered there by your angels that I gave to you as a gift. (Matthew 13:36-42) That is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.          
    Do not be ashamed of My method of bringing joy, peace, unconditional love, goodness, kindness, patience and mercy into your life on earth.  It's My Good News.
    Your Father of Wonderful Ways

No comments: