Monday, July 20, 2020

NEW WINE IN OLD WINE BOTTLES
My Dear Precious Child,
   Your Brother Jesus Christ told you that you must NOT mix the old covenant of sin and death in with the new covenant of My Holy Spirit.  Yet many of My children follow false teachers right down that path and do the exact opposite to what I ask of My children.  Instead of offering forgiveness and mercy as led by My Holy Spirit to everyone who sins, just like I do to them, those spiritually ignorant people continue judging and condemning people to hell for not keeping the old Mosaic law of the Jews.  Under the new constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven as outlined by Jesus Christ, they have neither been taught by their teachers nor do they read in their Instruction Book the new precepts, statutes, laws and ordinances of My kingdom of heaven. (Psalm 119) They judge other people and then ignorantly do not connect the judgments that have come into their own lives from the devil as a result of them judging someone by the old laws of sin and death.  (Matthew 7:1-6)  They went back to the old laws, like I said, like a dog returns to his own vomit. (Proverbs 26:11) Jesus even told them that they must not give people who have sinned over to the devil's dogs by judging the lawbreakers or those dogs will turn on them and tear up their own lives. Instead, they should have forgiven the people who sin, just like they also sin.  The civil authorities do their duty of providing consequences for lawbreakers but spiritually My children of promise must forgive the lawbreakers in order to remain loyal to My kingdom of heaven.
     Another way My children combine the old covenant of sin and death with the new covenant of the Holy Spirit which requires mercy and forgiveness from you for some evil done to you is by their continuing to return evil for evil done to them even though Jesus Christ told them to love their human enemies and to do good to them.  (Matthew 5:38-48) Those of My children who mix the two are spiritually ignorant of the requirements of their new kingdom of heaven which says to love your enemies and to do good to them.  When you refuse to return evil for evil done to you, there is no disagreement, no discord, no fights, no strife and no war because you have refused to engage in evil.  I said through James that My children were even fighting each other and that caused them to exit My kingdom of heaven and join with the old covenant of judging sins which invites the devil's demons to tear up their lives on earth. (James 4:1-10)  They find themselves living in the devil's curses instead of living in the joy of My blessings, all because they returned to the old covenant instead of remaining in My kingdom of heaven by returning good for the evil done to them. 
   The prophet and apostle Paul reminded My children of promise to never return evil for evil.  He said by revelation of the Holy Spirit to live peacefully with everyone.  He gave insight into the commandment of Jesus that ordered My children to do the same thing, always return good for evil.  He went further in the explanation with insight into the command of Jesus.  He said do not seek vengeance against anyone, to never become angry, but instead to always allow Me to take vengeance by My sending My angels to heap coals of cleansing fire into the mind of your enemy which would turn your enemy from wrath to desiring to make peace with you.  (Romans 12:17-21; Ezekiel 10;1-7)  My coals in the angels burns out the demons of anger and wrath from the person.
    When you choose to love your human enemies and to do good to them, you allow Me to avenge you by My doing good also to your enemy by heaping the burning coals of the angels onto his or her head which brings freedom to you and to them from the works of the devil. 
    Here is the scenario: a person does evil to you.  You return good to the person because of My love in you.  You pray for the person who did evil to you.  I send My angels with burning coals in their hands and they deposit the fire into the mind of the person who did evil to you.  The coals burn out the demons of anger and wrath from the person and he or she has a loving attitude for you.  Blessings come into the lives of both of you instead of the devil's curses flooding into your lives.
    It works every time or I would not have initiated it into My commands through Jesus Christ.  It is called the baptism of fire that John the Baptist prophesied when He said that Jesus Christ would baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire.  When you do good to your enemies and pray for them, My Holy Spirit instructs My angels to place coals of fire onto the heads/minds of your enemies.  Then the demons of anger and wrath are burned out and there is peace between you and your former enemy.  (Matthew 3:11-12)
   When you in the earth work in agreement with My kingdom of heaven as spoken through Jesus Christ, nothing is impossible.
   Your Father of Fire Producing Miracles

No comments: