Saturday, July 11, 2020

BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My Son Jesus Christ was labeled the Prince of Peace generations before He was an embryo, a fetus or a baby. (Isaiah 9:6)  When that identification of Prince of Peace was spoken by Isaiah, Jesus Christ was merely a vision in My mind of how I was going to bring salvation to the world that I had created as being all good but the devil had entered by permission of the first man Adam and cursed everybody and everything on earth. (Genesis 3)   Jesus Christ was labeled the Maker of Peace many generations before He became flesh and visible in the earth.
   Turmoil, division, strife, diseases, weather extremes, bitterness, anger, hatred, lust, jealousy, envy, murder, stealing, lying and perversion were rampant in the lives of people as well as their rulers who were the political and religious leaders of the time.  There was no peace to be found anywhere in the earth.  Then My Son Jesus came into the earth, born through a human woman, and He immediately united heaven and earth by His presence which brought peace to people in need.  After He was baptized in My Holy Spirit by Me, His ministry of peace was initiated in the earth and He began to cast demons out of and off of people, healing their diseases and sicknesses, and teaching about My kingdom of heaven which was soon coming into the earth to live inside of My children which would give them the same power over evil that He had, which brought peace to their entire being. (Luke 4:18-19)
   Where My Spirit of the Lord is present, there is always peace.  Where My Spirit of the Lord is present, there is always liberty from the works of the devil.  (I Corinthians 3:17)  Where My Spirit of the Lord is present, there is always joy.  Where My Spirit of the Lord is present, there is always My love.  Where My Spirit of the Lord is present, there is always forgiveness.  Where My Spirit of the Lord is present, there is always agreement, unity and harmony because My children have given up all of their political, religious and personal programming and have allowed My Holy Spirit to reprogram their minds with My love for all of humanity and My power over evil.
   Allow My peace to enter into your hearts and minds.  Peace in your mind is impossible when you bind yourselves to political and religious demons whose object is to sow discord and division between you and My other children.  In that toxic atmosphere I can't bless you and answer your prayers no matter how much you beg Me because you have bound yourself to the devil's kingdom and made him your father, which is what Jesus Christ said to the Pharisees and Sadducees, who were the politicians, and to the religious leaders of His day.  (Isaiah 59:1-6; John 8:44)  Nothing has changed in that regard.  Political and religious demons are still causing discord, division, hatred and anger in your world through the leaders.  Retreat from them like you would retreat from poisonous, toxic fumes because their words are just as toxic and killing. (Luke 11:42-54)
   My words bring life in abundance. (John 10:10)    
   Your Father of Peace and Harmony 

No comments: